|Tuner Technology||Internet Radio|
|Mounting Hardware||Power Adapter, World Wide Warranty leaflet, Quick Start Guide|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Speakers Maximum Output Power||6 Watts|
|Product Dimensions||26.8 x 15.93 x 11.35 cm; 1.9 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.9 kg|
|Item Model Number||TAR8805/10|
|Date First Available||18 August 2020|
Philips Internet Radio R8805/10 DAB+ Radio with Spotify Connect (Bluetooth, Sleep Timer, Dual Alarm, Qi Charging Pad for Mobile Phone, USB) Black – 2020/2021 Model
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||1.9 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||26.8 x 15.9 x 11.3 centimetres|
About this item
- This Internet radio with Bluetooth makes it easy for you to listen to your music via Spotify. The radio provides you with excellent sound quality and allows you to stream songs easily.
- Use the FM radio’s sleep timer function to fall asleep to music and use the (dual) alarm function to be woken up gently.
- The Qi charging pad built into this Bluetooth radio allows you to charge devices wirelessly. It’s also easy to charge even older mobile phones via the USB port.
- This digital radio is impressive due to its excellent sound as well as its matte black wooden housing. View album covers and track information on its 2.4-inch colour display.
- Included in delivery: Philips R8805/10 Internet radio, FM, DAB/DAB+ with Spotify Connect, Bluetooth, two 3-inch full-range drivers, AC/DC adapter, quick start guide, worldwide warranty card
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The R8805/10 DAB+ Internet radio makes it easy for you to stream your Spotify playlist. Listen to your favourite music and radio stations and use your phone as a remote control. This Bluetooth radio features a sleek design, a matte black wooden housing and a high-shine colour display. Use the Qi charging pad to charge your smartphone wirelessly.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought the device from Amazon.com.au (Australia), but it came from the UK.
I tried contacting Philips locally (Australia) for support on the Bluetooth issue, but since I didn't buy it from their reseller I was told to contact the seller. I contacted Amazon to ask for support, but they just created a Return for me (which I had not asked for yet). I reached out to the UK support contact as per their website, and they never responded to me. I lastly contacted @PhilipsCare via Twitter, and they did respond that it sounds like the Bluetooth is faulty, but the repair has to be done in the UK because that is where it came from (still haven't heard from the UK repair people).
So back to the Amazon return. I have to pay my own postage for the return, and then get reimbursed. I was told I would be reimbursed up to $50, but Australia Post is ridiculously expensive and it will cost a minimum of $76 to send it back standard airmail.
So looks like I'm going to keep it.
*I do like having the charger on top, and being able to save 20 internet stations is nice (my previous radio could only store 10 stations each).
*The DAB+ presets keep disappearing. PhillpsCare suggested that it may be because the radio is designed for the UK market/network. Australia does not have that many stations, so it is not the end of the world. I know the are missing when I wake up to the Buzzer, rather than the radio station I set for the alarm.
*The Spotify shortcut is handy, particularly because Bluetooth doesn't work. When you set it to Spotify you effectively cast from your phone and use the radio as the speaker.