|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 18 x 17 cm; 0.15 Grams|
|Item Model Number||929001975803|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||2|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Included Components||1 x Motion Sensor, 2 x Corner Mount|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Warranty Description||2 Years.|
|Item Weight||0.15 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home, Wireless and Easy to Install (Hue Hub Required, for Use with Philips Hue Smart Lights), Multicolour
- ENHANCE YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: The Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor detects outdoor motion and can trigger both Philips Hue Indoor and Outdoor lights; Set your Hue sensor to welcome you or guests home with lights, or detect intruders or potential package thieves with pre-set light scenes, Philips Hue Hub and Hue Smart lights required and sold separately, Works with Apple HomeKit
- MAXIMUM SECURITY: Scare away potential package thieves or intruders, Thanks to the large view angle and detection range the outdoor sensor will spot any movement near your smart home, It can directly turn on your outdoor lights to expose intruders while turning on indoor Hue smart bulbs so it looks like you're home, even when you're not
- EXTREME RESISTENCE: Resistant to all weather conditions, this Philips Hue outdoor sensor is designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance; Certified by UL, the product will withstand heavy rainfall and other weather conditions
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installed in a matter of minutes, the outdoor motion sensor is easy to mount and is fully wireless; You don’t need an electrician to have it installed; Just unpack the sensor, set it up through the Philips Hue app and install it wherever you like; Configuring the outdoor sensor and setting the daylight and motion sensitivity is also done via the Philips Hue app
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Place the Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor where you want; The kit comes equipped with different mounting components; You can mount it on a flat wall, on the inner or outer corner of a wall or post, or on a pole or rain pipe; It's perfect for front yard lighting, deck lighting, porch lighting, around the door, garage or any place around your smart home where it matters; One lens to see it all: The lens of the outdoor sensor is custom designed to detect movement directly below the sensor, for example when you step out of the door or are at a longer distance it detects you; When closely examining the lens you can see how the lens pattern changes to detect movement at close range and the upper part at long range
- UNLOCK HUE'S FULL POTENTIAL: For the full set of smart light features, add a Hue Hub (sold separately) to your smart lights to experience the full set of Philips Hue features; With a Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor) Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup; use your lights to wake up and go to sleep; or make it look like you're home when you're on vacation using presence mimicking features; Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience; The possibilities are yours to unlock when you add the Hue Hub (sold separately)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Control your outdoor lights automatically by adding a Philips Hue Outdoor sensor to your system. You can place the sensor anywhere as it is battery powered and completely wireless. Simply walk by to trigger your lights. Experience the comfort of your lights turning on automatically when you reach home. Unpack your car, enter your house, all with the convenience of your outdoor lights. Welcome them with lights gently switching on as they approach the front door. The outdoor sensor is easy to mount and fully wireless. So you don't need an electrician to have it installed. Just unpack the sensor, set it up through the app and install it wherever you like. Configuring the sensor and setting the daylight and motion sensitivity is also done via the Philips Hue app. The kit comes with different mounting components so you can mount it on a flat wall, or on the inner or outer corner of a wall or post. You can also mount it on a pole or rain pipe. So it's perfect for your front yard, around your door, the garage or any place around your house where it matters. Technical Specifications: The switch: IP rating - IP54, Minimal battery lifetime - 2 year(s), Mounting options - wall, Sensor depth - 56 mm, Sensor height - 76 mm, Sensor width - 76 mm.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't waste your money on this.
It works flawlessly but I feel my automated lighting has increased the frequency of these visits and as such I have taken to parking my car on the next street over and sitting in my house with all the lights off and blinds drawn.
I really like it and recommend it. Be aware this only a sensor, not a light bulb but if you have a hue bulb just place it in any outdoor light, connect to hub and you’re all set.