|Item Model Number||PK-4|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Linux, Mac|
|Operating System||Mac OS X, Linux, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Me, Mac OS X Intel, Mac OS 9.X, Windows 7, Mac OS 9 and below, Windows 2000|
|Product Dimensions||10.21 x 1.02 x 17.2 cm; 23 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||10.2 x 1 x 17.2 centimetres|
|Item Weight||23 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||28 November 2017|
Picture Keeper 4GB Portable Flash Smart USB Photo Backup and Storage Device for PC and MAC Computers
|Memory Storage Capacity||4000 MB|
About this item
- Once the app is installed - Just click "Start Backup," and relax as it does the work for you!
- On-The-Go - Anywhere, anytime. No internet required bring it on your next remote island vacation!
- For Computers - MAC and PC Compatible with Free Software included!
- Use on multiple computers - Software knows where each backup left off. Once one Picture Keeper fills up, just plug in the second one and it continues where the other left off!
- Peace of Mind - Set backup reminders to keep all of your memories safe and secure
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
One thing I really wanted to do was delete the hundreds of pictures i just do not want but easily, I wanted to be able see them as a thumbnail display, select all the ones that I think were just rubbish and delete them
but not with this photo stick.
I got a general idea from the reviews.
Actually, there was over 10,000!
I chose the option to ignore unwanted files (ie pics for ebay etc) but still could not copy the remaining pics.
Device spends a couple of hours but always ends up asking you to buy another because it's full.
Waste of money.