|Product Dimensions||9 x 4 x 0.5 cm; 77 Grams|
|Item Weight||77 g|
|Date First Available||19 August 2020|
with MP4 Music Player, Mini MP3, Built-in 13 Languages, You can Switch Between Multiple Plug and Play Modes Such as Music, Radio, Recording, Video, e-Book and More.(Golden)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Matte material body, non-slip feel, new simple MP3 style
- Support music, radio, recording, video, e-book, built-in stopwatch function
- MP3 comes with a card slot, plug and play, support MP3 music format and AMV video format
- Card MP4, no memory in the body, maximum support for 32G memory card
- Multiple play modes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Matte material body, non-slip feel, new simple MP3 style.
2. Card MP4, no memory in the body, maximum support for 32G memory card.
3. Support music, radio, recording, video, e-book, built-in stopwatch function.
4. Multiple play modes.
5. MP3 comes with a card slot, plug and play, support MP3 music format and AMV video format.
6. Built-in 180 mAh polymer lithium battery for 6-8 hours of continuous playback.
7. With breakpoint resume function.
8. The default English, built-in 13 languages can be switched at will.
9. Seven button design, one-button menu, one-button return function.
10. Adjustable power-saving mode and sleep mode, perfect partner for relaxing songs at night.
Screen Size: 1.8 inches
Memory Card Type: TF card
Expansion Card: support
Audio Format: MP3
Color: 01#Black, 02#Gold, 03#White, 04#Blue
Screen Color: Color Screen
Resolution: 160 x 128
Weight: Approx. 76g
Size: Approx. 9.3 x 4.1 x 0.5cm / 3.5 x 1.6 x 0.2in
1 x MP4
1 x Charging Cable
1 x Headphone Cable
1 x Colored Box
1 x Manual
M (menu) button in the upper left corner, menu interface;
Upper right corner (back button): Short press to exit menu/volume setting, long press to exit to main menu mode;
LAST button on the left: Short press to switch to the previous file, long press to rewind.
NEXT button on the right: Short press to switch to the next song file, long press the fast forward function.
The + button above: Volume plus, or move the menu selection up;
The - button below: Volume down, or move the menu selection down.
The middle button is the play button, short press to play pause, long press to turn off.
Please allow slight error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your kind understanding.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|