|Item weight||3 Pounds|
|Assembly Time||1 minutes|
Playz 5pc Kids Playhouse Jungle Gym w/ Pop Up Tents Tunnels and Basketball Pit for Boys Girls Babies and Toddlers with Zipper Storage Case for Indoor & Outdoor Use
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||3 Pounds|
About this item
- RATED #1 KIDS FAVORITE TOY! Your child will love this premium maze of unique tents and tunnels. The vibrant colors and interchangeable pieces allow you to customize this multipurpose play set into dozens of different combinations. Use it as an outdoor obstacle course on the playground or an indoor playhouse filled with ball pit balls to slam dunk into the multiple basketball hoops.
- BABY CERTIFIED We were inspired by dozens of little kids opinions which led to our innovative child-friendly design. Soft thick fabric, breathable mesh walls, and flexible padded structure gives your child the safest enjoyable experience. Our special ground anchor loops allow the tents to be secured outside on a windy day. Playz toys always meet & exceed all USA CPSC Toy Safety Guidelines.
- ENHANCED ONE-OF-A-KIND DESIGN The teepee tent features 5 mesh net holes and a basketball hoop with a cool ball return funnel that allows children to play a variety of cool games. The closable ball pit tunnel opening allows it to be used as a separate ball pool and will hold 200 balls or over 1000 balls. Our colorful double mesh tunnel has a flexible structure with padded steel wire. The cube tent features 4-way access and connection capability for making different combinations of tents.
- NO-BRAINER INSTANT ASSEMBLY This gigantic fort for kids pops open in seconds and folds away flat for convenient storage in a deluxe zipper carrying case. Use it at parties, picnics, backyard BBQs, parks, playgrounds, day care, school, carnivals, sleepovers, or just keep it in the nursery. Give it as a christmas gift to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 year old girls and boys. Excellent for your little dogs and cats as a pet tunnel or play cave as well
- TRUST OUR PLAYZ GUARANTEE You are purchasing from a real family operated small business that truly cares about our customers happiness and satisfaction. Contact our friendly Playz staff at anytime and we guarantee to give you an excellent after purchase experience. Cheers!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Imported from Japan or USA. It takes about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 20 September 2017
As far as toys go, this one gets you a lot of bang for your buck. What kid wouldn't love this thing? The main issue is it takes up a heck of a lot of space. Each tunnel is about roughly 4 feet long and the ball pit section is probably 5ft x 5ft. You can set it up separately though. My sister just set up the ball pit and one of the tunnels in his room to start and left the rest away until warmer weather. She plans to let him use it in the yard. On the side of the ball pit section, where it attaches to the adjoining tunnel. There is a cover that will keep the balls from getting knocked out. So this play set is designed for a variety of configurations.
Seems pretty well made and durable. I really like how they package it in that little carrying case. The basketball hoop on the ball pit section is a really cool addition. My brother in law liked that, said he wants his son to get into sports. So in a way, it's also an educational or a training toy. Kids will expend lots of energy playing on this play set and can learn hand eye coordination playing with the basket ball hoop and throwing the balls around. My nephew is pretty big for his age, wears toddler size 4 outfits and there appears to be lots of room even with him in it. Easily has room for 2 to 3 kids. More probably. But will reasonably and safely fit up to 3 small kids in my opinion. Each section has see through areas so you can see what the kids are up to inside and the kids can see out.
The ball pit can probably hold up to 800 or more standard balls before it starts to get what I would consider overly full. I put 500 balls in the one I bought and it seems pretty good. 500 is actually almost perfect. Especially if you have the tunnel side open. Balls will almost certainly fall out all over the place if it's too full. If you're just using the ball pit section. For that 600 would probably be the sweet spot. Which the way my sister did it was put the tunnel exit side up against the wall So the kid is fully enclosed when he's playing. Of course it's not sturdy enough to keep him trapped inside, but it does a good job of keeping the balls from making a huge mess.
One of the major downsides to this play set is how expensive the balls are. On Amazon they're far from cheap. I've seen them for half that price in stores. So that's something to consider when buying this play set. Due to how much space they take up, they're not cheap to ship. Which accounts for a lot of the purchase cost.
So this thing is awesome. I would have loved it as a kid. My nephew loves it and his parents are happy with it. Other parents are talking about bringing their kids over to play because they like it so much. A lot of people on Facebook thought it was really cool too. So, big bang for the buck with this play set.
The ONLY reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I had a hard time dissembling it. I tried and tried and even pulled up a youtube video on a similar product to see how I was supposed to fold them back up. Even with the video, it was a bit challenging, and it was by accident that I got everything refolded. lol! Anyway, maybe once I get the hang of the refolding, I can come back and give it a 5th star. I DEFINITELY recommend this product!
Updated...i figured out how to fold it up! Pretty simple with practice!