|Hardware Interface||USB 2.0|
|Number of Ports||1|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 9.07 Grams|
|Item Weight||9.07 g|
|Item Model Number||USB2-OTGE100|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||31 March 2018|
Plugable USB 2.0 OTG Micro-B to 100Mbps Fast Ethernet Adapter Compatible with Windows Tablets, Raspberry Pi Zero, and Some Android Devices
- Add a fast wired network interface through the Micro-B USB OTG port on your Windows tablet and Raspberry Pi Zero. Supports Windows 10, 8.1/ 8 and Raspbian Jessie.
- Most Windows 10 and 8.x tablets supported. Windows 10 and 8.x include a built-in device driver for this Ethernet adapter, and there is no need to install any additional driver
- Limited Android compatibility. Android users, please confirm if your phone or tablet is compatible before purchase. You can find the latest compatibility details in the Product Information below under Technical Specification - Specification Sheet
- Not compatible with Windows phones & Apple, Amazon, LG, phones and tablets
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Plugable USB 2.0 OTG Micro-B to 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter combines the compact external design and wide compatibility of our popular USB2-E100 adapter, with an OTG Micro-B connector, making it the perfect choice for easy connection to tablets and smartphones that support the ASIX AX88772A chipset.
This USB2-OTGE100 adapter is compatible with all Windows 10 and 8.1 tablets that have a Micro-USB port. The device driver is built into Windows 8.1 and 10.
Note for Android Tablet & Smartphone users:
Not all Android devices are compatible with this adapter. For Android devices, please confirm if your phone or tablet is compatible with the ASIX AX88772A chipset before purchase. You can find the latest compatibility details in the Product Information box below under Specification Sheet.
If your Android phone/tablet already has the driver for this Ethernet adapter built in, it will work as soon as the adapter is plugged into a micro USB port. Some Android devices don't have the driver built in. If this is the case for your device, this adapter will not work.
Some Android versions don't show any external indication of a successful connection through Ethernet. The only way to know for sure is to go into Airplane mode, then try to check email or view a webpage. If you are successful, the Ethernet connection is functioning properly.