Polymer Clay Starter Kit, 36 Colors Oven Bake Clay, Baking Modeling Clay, DIY Craft Clay, 5 Sculpting Tools, Accessories, and Storage Box. 36 Blocks (1 oz/Piece)
- 🔥 Package Including: 36 blocks Bright Colorful Polymer Clay, each block Size ：3.74" x 1.26" x 0.31", Weight: 1 oz (28g) / block, Heavier than other similar products on the market. 5 sculpting tools, accessory pack, project booklet, storage box. Total weight: 2.60 Ib (1.18 kg)
- 🔥 Safety Material: Non-toxic, Eco-friendly, Brightly-Colored Polymer Clay. Strictly Complies with the ASTM D-4236 Standards and Requirements. These clays are stored in a cute container with 2-layer transparent plastic storage box which makes it easy for storing.
- 🔥 Bake Method: 1.Oven Bake (Recommend, oven set temperature of 135℃ (275℉) and bake 10-15 minutes). 2.Boil method (suitable small works size in 1/3 inch). 3.Hair Blower Heating (Suitable small works size in 1-2 inch).
- 🔥 For the Crowd: Ideal for Beginners and Children to Make Small Ornaments, Model Animals, Characters etc. It is Great for Imagination, Creativity and Intellectual Development of Children.Perfect present for Christmas .
- 💯 Warranty: If your product does not work properly, please contact us for a free replacement. If you think the clay is a bit hard, please contact us for an electronic document "How to make polymer clay soft".
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Feel delicate moderate, environmentally friendly, Non-toxic, Bright colors, Texture.
2. You can join your kids and make some DIY works together. Good for Parent-child communication.
● 36 Blocks colorful polymer clay
● Storage plastic box
● 5 Pcs shaping tools
● Colors: 36 colors
● Size: 3.74" x 1.26" x 0.31"
●Single block weight: 1oz / 28g
1. Oven Bake (Recommend)
● Place onto a foil sheet or ceramic tile and into the center of a household oven, pre-heated to 135℃ (275℉) for 20 minutes.
● Oven bake at 135℃ for 15-30 minutes. Baking time may vary according to clay thickness and as a general rule allow 15 minutes per 1/4 inch (6mm) thickness.
● Do not exceed the recommended baking time! Baking should be completed by an adult. Carefully move from the oven after baking and natural cooling.
2. Hair Blower Heating (Suit for small works size in 1-2 inch) ● Put the works into the paper box, and blow it for 3-5 minutes to become harden.
3. Boil Method (Suit for small works size in 1/3 inch)
● Put the work on a plate and in the cold water and until the water boiling, keep boiling for 10-20 minutes. Take out after water becomes cool.
● Best use purified water, to avoiding Calcium carbonate adhere to the works.
1. CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
2. While working with raw polymer clay, take care not to rub your eyes. Wash your hands frequently and especially before eating.
3. Always bake polymer clay in a room with excellent ventilation. Leave at least one window open and use a fan to blow the fumes away from your work area.
💥 If your product does not perform properly, please get in touch with us for a free replacement.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although there was a small issue with some of the accessories not arriving with the pack, I contacted their customer service and they were extremely responsive and rectified the issue immediately. Thank you!
I wish it had a small rolling pin but overall amazing
Btw we placed them in the oven for 10-15 mins on lowest setting. Much better than instructions
Time to make some more...