|Model Name||3-Port DisplayPort MST Hub - DP 1.4|
|Mounting Hardware||DisplayPort MST Hub, Micro-USB Power Cable|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number of Ports||3|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Product Dimensions||4.32 x 10.41 x 1.52 cm; 54.43 Grams|
|Item Weight||54.4 g|
|Item Model Number||MST14DP123DP|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||8 January 2020|
StarTech.com 3-Port Multi Monitor Adapter - DisplayPort 1.4 to 3X DisplayPort Video Splitter - Dual or Triple 4K - Laptop/Desktop DP 1.4 MST Hub for Multiple Monitors - Windows & Linux (MST14DP123DP)
Enhance your purchase
|Number of ports||3|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||43 x 104 x 15 millimetres|
About this item
- MULTIPLE MONITORS: DisplayPort 1.4 multi-monitor adapter drives triple 4K 30Hz | or dual 4K 60Hz | or single 5K 60Hz & 1080p displays using a DP 1.4 host port; Supports HDR for high contrast color
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Laptops/desktops w/ DP 1.4 video out supporting MST (Multi-Stream Transport); Works w/brands like HP, Dell & Lenovo; Backward compatible w/ DP 1.2 (lower max resolution/refresh rates)
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Extend or mirror your desktop for a multi-screen workspace; High-res video on multiple monitors for demanding applications (editing/production, CAD/CAM) at home office/office
- CONVENIENCE: MST Hub equipped w/ built-in 1ft cables for both power (USB bus-powered) & video (DP); this triple monitor splitter won't clutter your workspace or leave you looking for a power outlet
- EASY TO USE: Adapter uses MST technology to natively support multiple independent DP monitors for a driverless plug & play setup w/ no video compression; Works w/ Windows/Linux (macOS not supported)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This 3-port DisplayPort MST hub lets you create a high-performance workstation by connecting three DisplayPort monitors to your DisplayPort device, helping to increase and maximize your productivity. The multi-monitor splitter supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) and provides sharper images with enhanced video.Incredible Picture Quality
Supporting four times the resolution of 4K, this DP 1.4 MST hub delivers the stunning quality of UHD at resolutions up to 7680×4320 at 30Hz on a single monitor and supports multi-monitor applications at lower resolutions and refresh rates, enabling a dynamic work environment whether you're in the office, at home or traveling.Display 1Display 2Display 3
8K (7680x4320) @ 30Hz
5K (5120x2880) @ 60Hz
1080p (1920x1080) @ 30Hz
4K (3840x2160) @ 60Hz
4K (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
4K (3840x2160) @ 30Hz2K (2560x1600) @ 60Hz2K (2560x1600) @ 60Hz2K (2560x1600) @ 60Hz1080p (1920x1080) @ 60Hz1080p (1920x1080) @ 60Hz1080p (1920x1080) @ 60Hz
Multi-Tasking Made Easy
Both your source and destination must support DisplayPort 1.4 in order to achieve maximum resolution (8K 30Hz).
Lower resolutions and refresh rates may also be supported.
This DisplayPort to 3x DisplayPort MST hub enables you to connect three displays to your DP computer, making multi-tasking much easier. Using this multi-monitor video splitter, you can mirror your display onto multiple monitors, stream independent content to each display or extend your screen to create a video wall effect.Hassle-Free Setup
Multi-stream transport offers an easy setup, by natively working on any Windows device. It offers plug-and-play installation with no drivers or software required. Additionally, the DisplayPort MST hub is bus-powered (with the included micro-USB cable), creating an ultra-portable solution for business and IT professionals.
MST14DP123DP is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty, and free lifetime technical support.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Word of caution if you have an Apple Macbook Pro, as Apple supports displayport 1.2 but OsX display drivers don't support MST. So your second and third monitor might display a mirror of your first.
Would not recommend for color work, but would recommend for productivity / games.
For over $100, I expected good quality... the unit seemed flimsy and very lite weight. The replacement 3-monitor splitter I ordered (a different brand) for $65 and was better quality in every way and was about 10x heavier. It’s working great so far 👍🏻