|Package Dimensions||14.6 x 10.8 x 8.4 cm; 200 Grams|
|Item Weight||200 g|
|Date First Available||16 June 2020|
Portable Audio Video Capture Cards HDMI to USB 2.0 1080P 4K Record Via DSLR Camcorder Action Cam for High Definition Acquisition, Live Broadcasting (USB 2.0)
- 【Easy to Use】: The card can easily connect your DSLR, camcorder or action camera to PC or for Mac.
- 【Plug and - NO driver】:Low latency for game recording, meeting recording, live streaming. Compatible with , OS X
- 【Easy to Carry】: No external power supply is required, so the card is compact and easy to carry.
- 【Practical in Use】: The audio video capture card features the input(HDMI) resolution 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz, output (USB) resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 30Hz.
- 【Perfect in Use】: The card features the real-time preview, which can record the video directly to the hard disk.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This USB 2.0 acquisition card can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio at the same time.
It can transmit audio and video signals to computers and smartphones for preview and storage.
Suitable for HD acquisition, teaching recording, medical image, etc.
1. Support the maximum input resolution of 3840x2160@ 30Hz;
2. Support the maximum output resolution of 1920x1080@ 30Hz;
3. Support 8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth;
4. When standard AWG26 cable is used, the input transmission distance is up to 15m (resolution of 1080P and below);
5. Support most acquisition software, such as for VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc;
6. Support for windows, Android and Mac OS;
7. Conform to USB video UVC specification;
8. Conform to USB audio UAC specification;
9. Without external power supply, small and portable.
HDMI resolution: up to 3840x2160 @ 30Hz
Video input format: 8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth
Video output mode: YUV, JPEG
Video output resolution: maximum output resolution 1920x1080 @ 30Hz
Support audio format: L-PCM
Input cable length: ≤ 15m, AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Maximum working current: 0.4A/5VDC
Operating temperature range: (- 10 to + 55 ℃)
1: Connect the UHD signal source and the HDMI input port of the USB acquisition card with one HDMI line
2: Plug the USB male of the USB acquisition card into the USB port of the computer
3: Collection operation steps (OBS): open the software - add a new source - select "video capture device" - set the screen size - select "studio mode" (double window) - click "start recording"
Computer hardware configuration requirement:
CPU: PC i5-3400 or above; NB i7-3537u 2.0GHz or above
Display card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above; NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
Storage: 4G RAM
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, recording PS4 audio while headphones are also plugged into PS4 (usb or headphone jack) has proven more difficult. The audio seems to be diverted to my USB headphones, leaving the video to be recorded in OBS without sound. Again, I could listen to the audio via the OBS preview but that would leave audio and video out of sync in my headphones. Alternatively, I could use my TVs audio output but that still means no voice chat on ps4. Using ps4 controller headphone jack has same issue. I hope to find a solution to this issue and I'll be sure to update my review if I do.
It's cheap enough that I can overlook these issues and still recommend this product for entry-level game capture.
*Video recorded in 720p30fps using OBS within Windows 10 on a 2012 budget gaming pc (GTX 660/8GB ddr3/amd fx 4200).
*Background sound is PS4 theme's music.
It can get a little hot when actively capturing but has an aluminium body and heat-sink on the main chip inside to move the heat, so I have not had any problems.
I would recommend this if you just need to record something and input lag is not a concern. The model up with the pass-through port is meant to be as good as this, just with the pass-through so I'll be getting one of those next for my son's to stream their Xbox/Switch.
I'm so impressed with this device for the price I paid I'm getting a second one for our DSLR camera so we can record and stream from multiple cameras. Thanks to the manufacturer. This thing rocks!.