|Package Dimensions||14.6 x 11 x 8.4 cm; 200 Grams|
|Item Weight||200 g|
|Date First Available||23 July 2020|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Portable Audio Video Capture Cards HDMI to USB 3.0 1080P 4K Record Via DSLR Camcorder Action Cam for High Definition Acquisition, Live Broadcasting
- 【Practical in Use】: The USB 3.0 audio video capture card features the input(HDMI) resolution 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz, output (USB) resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz.
- 【Plug and - NO driver】:Low latency for game recording, meeting recording, live streaming. Compatible with , OS X
- 【Easy to Carry】: No external power supply is required, so the card is compact and easy to carry.
- 【Easy to Use】: The card can easily connect your DSLR, camcorder or action camera to PC or for Mac.
- 【Perfect in Use】: The card features the real-time preview, which can record the video directly to the hard disk.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This USB 3.0 acquisition card can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio at the same time.
It can transmit audio and video signals to computers and smartphones for preview and storage.
Suitable for HD acquisition, teaching recording, medical image, etc.
1. Support the maximum input resolution of 3840x2160@ 60Hz;
2. Support the maximum output resolution of 1920x1080@ 60Hz;
3. Support 8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth;
4. When standard AWG26 cable is used, the input transmission distance is up to 15m (resolution of 1080P and below);
5. Support most acquisition software, such as for VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc;
6. Support for windows, Android and Mac OS;
7. Conform to USB video UVC specification;
8. Conform to USB audio UAC specification;
9. Without external power supply, small and portable.
HDMI resolution: up to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz
Video input format: 8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth
Video output mode: YUV, JPEG
Video output resolution: maximum output resolution 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
Support audio format: L-PCM
Input cable length: ≤ 15m, AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Maximum working current: 0.4A/5VDC
Operating temperature range: (- 10 to + 55 ℃)
1: Connect the UHD signal source and the HDMI input port of the USB acquisition card with one HDMI line
2: Plug the USB male of the USB acquisition card into the USB port of the computer
3: Collection operation steps (OBS): open the software - add a new source - select "video capture device" - set the screen size - select "studio mode" (double window) - click "start recording"
Computer hardware configuration requirement:
CPU: PC i5-3400 or above; NB i7-3537u 2.0GHz or above
Display card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above; NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
Storage: 4G RAM
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have had no issues with the decivce overheating after running for hours on wirecast and obs studio from my bmpcc4k.
And let's not forget it is not $300+ (like the competitors). Seriously how much do you have to loose at this price. I just dine understand how they do it. Mine even came with a werid little usb lamp as a gift haha. Thinking about buying a second converter to get my playstation into my feed too. Will have to do some tests first tho.
Anyway maybe peoples issues where with older models. Maybe I was lucky and got a good one. But I am very happy with my purchase.
It came so quickly too.
So that's my 2 cents.
There is an audio synchronization problem where the audio drags behind the video by around 200 milliseconds, which I had to correct within my video editing software. Yet.when I uploaded the same video to my PC via another method there was no audio sync problems.
Video quality is great, 1080p looks like it should. There is a slight (~100ms) video delay behind the audio when using an audio interface (not the HDMI audio), but I suspect this is my fault as I am using a low end DSLR, would need to test it with HDMI audio to confirm. However this doesn’t bother me as recording in OBS I can delay the audio very easily.
At the price, you can’t go wrong. Time will tell if it’s worth it and holds up under repeated use over time vs more expensive capture cards.
I think this product should be removed from the market, as a child could get burnt, or it could start a fire. Sensibly, Amazon is refunding the product and directing me to dispose of it. My understanding is this a third party product, not an Amazon product, although Amazon endorses it!
I measured the latency at around 50ms which is right up there with the fastest HDMI-to-USB capture cards I found while looking online. So no worries there! Works perfect on Teams, Zoom and Google Meet.
My unit only did 1080p 30Hz or 720p 60Hz. However, I do see that there is new stock now available which does 1080p60.
You can set 1080p 60 fps in obs, but in reality it just captures 30fps. Skips every other frame. Best to just set it to 30fps at 1080p to avoid low quality and framerate issues on your stream.