|Package Dimensions||14.6 x 10.8 x 9 cm; 500 Grams|
LUCKYLAKER Portable Fishing Sonar, Handheld Wired Fish Finder Fishfinder Alarm Sensor Transducer with LCD Dispaly
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Detecting function: Detect and display water depth, approximate fish location, short & tall weeds, sand, and rocks on seabed. Fish alarm and fish icon display will help you find the fish easily.
- Operating & Setting: Instant press the start button to turn on the device, press and hold the button for five seconds it will come into simulate mode to test your device. Press the setup key and hold for three seconds, you can come to the menu select interface. Press and hold the enter key for three seconds, you can change the unit(F/M).
- Sonar transducer: The 200KHZ sonar transducer has 45° tone beam detecting degree. The effective detecting range is 1M to 100M(3.2FT-328FT).
- Wide applications: The fish finder holder is suitable for various occasions for example the kayak fishing, river fishing, sea fishing, boat fishing, ice fishing and lake fishing.
- Package include:The small fish finder, the transducer with 25ft cable, the neck strap, the English user manual, side scan adapter and the stainless bold with wing nut.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Use the sonar sounder in normal ways
Fix the float position in advance. Toss the sensor and float into the water.
For kayak fishing
1. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs;
2. Break though the hull of a boat. Place the sonar sensor against the hull bottom 1 inch underwater.
For ice fishing
1. You should clear the snow on the ice layer. Make sure the surface is smooth enough. Put the transducer directly on ice layer to detect fish distribution in purpose of selecting a place to drill a hole
2.There should be no air between the sensor and the ice and no air between ice layer and the underwater either. Otherwise, the fishing sonar will not work properly.
3. Cut a hole through the ice and put the sonar sensor directly in the water. Enjoy the fishing gear.
1. 2inch TN/ANTI-UV LCD Display
2. Blue LED Back lighting
3.1.81inch diameter transducer sensor
4. Detect Depth Range: 3ft~328.08ft under sensor
5. Sensor coverage range: 45 degrees beam angle in 200Khz
6. Sensor Operating Temperature: -14°F to 122°F(-10°C-50°C)
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4.Transducer Side-Scan Adapter
5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
1.The fish lures and the fish smaller than 3.94inch can’t be detected by the fish finder.
2.This model of fish finder doesn’t distinguish big fish and small fish normally. However, it can show big fish and small fish by adjusting sensitivity to high level through sensitivity setting.
3.The transmitter (transducer) is waterproof design but the receiver (fish finder with display) is not. Keep the transducer in dry condition after fishing to extend its product life.