Playable disc type: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
Playable format: CD-DA, MP3, WMA
Suitable for 12cm and 8cm CD: yes
ASP: CD: 45s, MP3 disk: 120s
Frequency response: 20 - 2000Hz
sampling frequency: 8 - 48KHz
Headphone cable length: 1.05m
Power Supply Ways：USB Cable or battery
AC / DC adapter input: 100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz, 0.2A ( Max ), output: 4.5V / 0.6A( not included )
Battery: 2 x 1.5V battery ( not included )
An Assistant for Listening English :Learning a foreign language requires repeated practice, A-B repeat function can let child grasp the words
Music Starting from Prenatal Education: 100 thousand pregnant mothers choice, away from the radiation,perfect for fetal education tool
1 x CD Player
1 x Headphone
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1. Please turn off the ""hold"" key at the back of the CD before powering it on. Press the power button to star playing the CD.
2. The keys on the device are locked and LCD will display ""HOLD"", then disappear. May be misunderstood machine can not boot.
3. "DISC" will appear on the screen if invalid CD inserted. Please replace the CD disc in the supported format. If the disc format is supported, please try restarting the player.
4. The condition of the disc (scratches, debris, cracks, ect.) will impact the performance of the device. (Only support CD disc)
5. The player has not built in a speaker, you need to connect headphones to hear the sound.
6. sudden exposure to high level music may result in hearing loss. The cd player is designed with a default volume when turned on to offer ear protection. Long press the ear button for 3 seconds, the LED display will show “HIGH”, then release the button and press again to increase the volume.