Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Practical Natural Language Processing: A Comprehensive Guide to Building Real-World NLP Systems 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Many books and courses tackle natural language processing (NLP) problems with toy use cases and well-defined datasets. But if you want to build, iterate, and scale NLP systems in a business setting and tailor them for particular industry verticals, this is your guide. Software engineers and data scientists will learn how to navigate the maze of options available at each step of the journey.
Through the course of the book, authors Sowmya Vajjala, Bodhisattwa Majumder, Anuj Gupta, and Harshit Surana will guide you through the process of building real-world NLP solutions embedded in larger product setups. You’ll learn how to adapt your solutions for different industry verticals such as healthcare, social media, and retail.
With this book, you’ll:
- Understand the wide spectrum of problem statements, tasks, and solution approaches within NLP
- Implement and evaluate different NLP applications using machine learning and deep learning methods
- Fine-tune your NLP solution based on your business problem and industry vertical
- Evaluate various algorithms and approaches for NLP product tasks, datasets, and stages
- Produce software solutions following best practices around release, deployment, and DevOps for NLP systems
- Understand best practices, opportunities, and the roadmap for NLP from a business and product leader’s perspective
From the Author
- A software engineer or a data scientist who needs to build real-world NLP systems
- A machine learning engineer who has to iterate and scale NLP systems
- A product manager who needs to understand NLP and how it can be applied to their domain
- A business leader who wants to start a new venture based on NLP or incorporate the cutting edge of NLP in existing products
- ASIN : B08BF7N3L4
- Publisher : O'Reilly Media; 1st edition (17 June 2020)
- Language : English
- File size : 40653 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 549 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 509,467 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Then I requested a replacement and same story happened again.
Much as I am focused on the content of the book the form in which it comes is also important.
You can't sell books that are loosing pages so easily.
Reviewed in Spain on 26 August 2020
Reviewed in France on 25 October 2020
Still ok if you know absolutely nothing about the subject but it's nowhere wear a practical book, especially if you're looking for business applications.