|Product Dimensions||35.56 x 35.56 x 5.59 cm; 1.16 Kilograms|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Maximum weight recommendation||13.6 Kilograms|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||1.16 kg|
Prefold Cloth Diapers - 12 Pack - Unbleached Premium Cotton, Pre-Washed, Fits Newborn Babies to Toddlers (10-30 lbs), Multi-Use
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Size||12 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Age range (description)||Infant|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM UNBLEACHED COTTON - No unwanted or toxic chemicals touching your baby's precious skin, whether you use them as a diaper or a burp cloth
- EXTRA ABSORBENT - 4x8x4 Layers of cotton ensure maximum absorbency, especially when compared to hemp or synthetic diapers. When used as an insert, the diapers are 16 layers thick
- SIZED FOR INFANTS AS WELL AS TODDLERS - Humble Bebe cloth diapers can be used with newborns (folded traditionally with fasteners) or larger infants/toddlers (folded and used as an insert/pad) and fit nearly any cloth diaper cover on the market.
- LOVED BY OUR AMAZON CUSTOMERS: "The prefolds are all super soft, perfect for my babies bum." "These are noticeably thicker and more absorbent than the 3-ply ones I was given at my baby shower." "Like the ones my mom used back in the day." "The cloths launder very well and hold their shape nicely." We already sold out once. Order today while supplies last.
Humble Bebe pre-fold cloth diapers were developed by a mother who was frustrated with her experience using cloth diapers with her two boys. As such, these diapers address some of the biggest annoyances with cloth diapers.
For starters, they are pre-shrunk, which means the size you think you're getting is the one you still have after several uses and washes. In regards to pre-washing, unbleached cotton may required 6-8 hot cycle washes to strip away the raw cotton oils to prepare it for maximum absorbency. We have already washed the diapers twice, so we recommend washing them at least 4 more times before using them. You will find that they will only get more absorbent as you use and wash them.
After several washes, our diapers will be approximately 12" x 12", and each package comes with 12 diapers. Unlike other diapers that are specific to infants or toddlers, these can be used for children from 10-30lbs. From 10-18lbs, we recommend using as a prefold diaper. From 18-30lbs, we suggest using as an insert (as shown in the use instructions).
While you could search the Internet for instructions or best practices for use and care, you'll get all of those when your package arrives. We even explain stripping, which helps you maintain the quality of your cloth diapers for as long as possible.
While these are designed primarily as a diaper, you can pull some aside and use as a burp cloth if you like. Finally, the useful and re-usable closure poly bag makes this set ready for gifting, works as a travel wet-bag for diapers and a handy bag for toys, laundry, etc.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 8 April 2017
Reviewed in the United States on 16 February 2019
1. Even though they said they were pre-washed, I of course washed them when they arrived. But the difference here was that they actually were pre-washed and pre-shrunk. I’ve tried several other cloth diapers that shrunk pretty dramatically after the first few washes. These are the same size as when they first arrived – I’ve now washed them at least 6-7 times by this point.
2. I love that I can use the same set for both boys. You just need to fold them differently. Way easier to not have to pay attention to which drawer in which bedroom the diapers go in.
3. These are noticeably thicker and more absorbent than the 3-ply ones I was given at my baby shower. I’ve kept those old ones simply because I didn’t want to throw them away, but now that I have these cloth diapers, I’ll just use those old ones as rags.
4. Speaking of which, I’m finding that I can use these diapers as burp cloths. I mean, who can afford those high-end ones at $20+ per piece.
I read that these were created by another cloth-diapering mama and it shows. Really happy with them. I highly recommend them to others.