|Package Dimensions||17.3 x 10.3 x 5.1 cm; 450 Grams|
|Item Weight||450 g|
|Item Model Number||8541556537|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||11 March 2018|
Soyan Premium Vertical Laptop Stand, Adjustable Clamp Width, Solid Aluminum Alloy Construction, Fits MacBook, Surface and Most Kinds of Laptops (Silver)
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$5.00 (17%)|
|Item weight||450 Grams|
About this item
- Space saver: The vertical holder will hold your laptop upright on the desk, cleans up the desk area nicely, makes everything neat and organized.
- Adjustable Width: the clamp width is adjustable, 0.55inches minimum and 2.8inches maximum. It will work perfectly with most kinds of laptops on the market.
- Solid Build: Made of anodized aluminum alloy and weighted over 500 grams, it’s quite a solid construction and holds the laptop sturdy on desktop.
- Scratch Free: The interior has a rubberized finish and it’ll prevent scratching your laptop; the rubberized bottom prevents moving around and scratching the desktop.
- Package includes: Stand x 1, Screwdriver x 1.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Soyan Premium Vertical Laptop Stand, Adjustable Clamp Width, Solid Aluminum Alloy Construction, Fits MacBook, Surface and Most Kinds of Laptops.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This mens its not likely to slide and shift under the weight of even the largest laptops or notebooks. Adjust really well and won't slip its moorings when tightened up properly.
The downsides are that it can be a little fiddly to get the right gauge and one or two of the screws can be very tight ti remove the first time (like they've used a rattle gun to assemble the product off the line), however with those two small negs' I still give this product 5/5.
Would highly recommend.
Top reviews from other countries
If you tighten the grip too much then you won't be able to get your laptop in or out of the stand very easily. And on the other end of the spectrum if it is too loose then it won't sit in the stand the way it should and you run into other problems.
There are some considerations you have to keep in mind when purchasing one of these.
1) Do all your cables plug in to your laptop on the SAME SIDE? It is actually a lot worse to have cables wrapping around your laptop when it is standing up on edge than to have them on your desk.
2) What is your laptop case made of? Is it a textured surface? If it is then it will grip the rubber strips on the inside of the mount.
3) Are the ports on your laptop in good condition? The HDMI port on my laptop has become slightly enlarged due to the cable being hung from the port. It has caused a problem with the video not always working from that port. This was never a problem when I had the laptop flat on the desk and the port didn't have to support the weight of the cable.
4) Does your laptop support an external monitor with the laptop lid closed? Some laptops don't support this even now.
My experience with this mount has been mostly good. Once I was able to get the width adjusted to fit just right for my laptops it held them in place with no problem, other than my HDMI port being worked loose and not working 100% of the time. I like that my desk is cleaner and I enjoy using a larger display with my laptops.
Would I recommend this product? Only if it suites your needs and circumstances. It won't be a perfect fit for every laptop out there.
I would give this a higher rating if the adjustment aspect had some way of really keeping the sliding parts from moving when you are tightening down the screws. It takes a little brute force to keep the sliding parts stationary when tightening the screws.
I may end up buying one myself for my old MacBook Pro. It would be nice to free up some desk space.
I can't imagine what they could do to improve it.