- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Pretty Hate Machine
|New from||Used from|
Vinyl, Import, 12 July 2011
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 10.31 x 16.31 x 0.41 cm; 225.94 Grams
- Manufacturer : NULL CORPORATION
- Item Model Number : 28930747
- Original Release Date : 2011
- Run time : 49 minutes
- Label : NULL CORPORATION
- ASIN : B0052T7JR6
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,964 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Remastered edition of the 1989 debut album from Trent Reznor and Co. featuring the original tracklisting and artwork. As a young musician in Cleveland, Ohio, Trent Reznor took a job at a local recording studio and employed unused studio time to develop his own material. The nascent album was later recorded with his favorite producers including Flood/Mark Ellis (U2, Depeche Mode, PJ Harvey), John Fryer (Cocteau Twins, This Mortal Coil), Adrian Sherwood (Ministry, Cabaret Voltaire) and Keith LeBlanc (Tackhead). The result was Pretty Hate Machine. All songs were written, arranged, programmed and performed by Reznor.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The remastered sound quality is magnificent and gives the 80's synths and drum machines an extra sharpness missing from the original recordings, the guitars are crisp and the the vocals crystal clear. Extra additional Queen cover included in the release also.
A great remaster of a genuinely amazing and influential album.
The two star rating is purely based on the issue around sound quality, the music itself is excellent of course. I perhaps should stress that these songs don't actually sound bad, its just that (for once) the remaster is SO good it renders the original version completely redundant, and why have an inferior version?