Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - PC
|Price:||+ $7.72 Delivery|
Amazon Global Store
- From huge-scale multi-enemy combat to dizzying feats of acrobatic prowess in gigantic environments enhanced by the Prince’s ability to control nature and time, The Forgotten Sands will push the Prince’s prodigious abilities to a not-yet-seen level.
- With all-out war at the gates of the kingdom, the Prince’s abilities will be challenged like never before through the course of epic wow moments, be it by scaling a castle tower collapsing under bombardment or combating foes hundreds of feet tall.
- Wielding powers of nature and time, the Prince will have unparalleled mastery over his environment and his enemies. The Prince will discover that harnessing the forces of nature itself will prove to be a devastating companion to his ability to rewind time.
- Powered by the Anvil Engine used for Assassin’s Creed 2, The Forgotten Sands promises to bring a Prince of Persia experience like never before seen. Battle hordes of enemies at once, explore life-like settings, and experience a more powerful Prince.
- Set between Prince of Persia – The Sands of Time and Warrior Within, The Forgotten Sands provides fans with a new chapter in the saga of the Prince, and an opportunity to deepen their understanding of the events from this series.
Amazon Global Store
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 20.32 x 5.08 cm; 68.04 Grams
- Release date : 8 June 2010
- ASIN : B00321N7SG
- Item Model Number : 68582
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Marking the next-gen console debut of Ubisoft’s critically acclaimed series, Prince of Persia - The Forgotten Sands is the next chapter in the fan-favorite Sands of Time universe. Visiting his brother’s kingdom following his adventure in Azad, the Prince finds the royal palace under siege from a mighty army bent on its destruction. His brother Malik decides to use the ancient power of the Sand in a desperate gamble to save the kingdom from total annihilation. To save the kingdom, the Prince must embark on an epic adventure in which he will learn to bear the mantle of true leadership, and that great power often comes with a great cost.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The original "Sands Of Time" game was closer to that genre. But also, earlier detective-type games have existed. "The Forgotten Sands" does not strike me as that kind of game, at least from what I see in the first level.
The authors have turned this into more of a fighting game, because that's the fashion trend. I suspect that most games with modern graphics will also have a lot of fighting. But fighting in video games, turns into an exercise of repetitively clicking the mouse or hitting a key. In video games, there is really no complex strategy or tactics to fighting scenes. If you're going to give me combat, then at least allow me to be a tactician!
And so I'm not impressed when the first puzzle I need to solve in the game, is to kill two enemy guards, just by slashing at them.
My Review can be seen at Gamespot:
1st- The combat system is completely different from the preceding games. It focuses on massive mob fighting. There also are a bunch of sweet flip and slash techniques the Prince performs, which look amazing. Not to mention the skills the Prince earns, such as Ice, Blasts, Stone armor, and other cool spells.
2nd- As I played the game, the controls felt very comfortable and it actually reminded me of playing World of Warcraft or another MMORPG game. The game runs very smoothly and the pace is just right. There is no long loading times, no replays after you fail a level. Just start from a recent checkpoint quickly and try again. Also, the Prince seems to have gained some more parkour skill and goes through obstacles faster than ever before!
3rd- The obstacles and puzzles of the game are a masterpiece. None are way too hard, so one will always enjoy going through them. The graphics are truly eye-candy. Parkour was always the main motive I like about PoP games, and the Forgotten Sands just made me love it even more.
4th- Bosses are all huge and epic looking, but quite easy to beat. Anyway, the game runs like an awesome action packed movie which you get to play.
I recommend this game to every Prince of Persia fan. You will not be disappointed at all.