|Model number||Updated MX3|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, Linux, Television, Tablet|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||17.2 x 5.21 x 1.91 cm; 100.07 Grams|
|Item Weight||99.9 g|
|Item Model Number||Updated MX3|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||21 November 2017|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
ProChosen 2.4G Backlit Air Mouse Remote, Wireless Keyboard and Infrared Learning for Kodi Android TV Box, Smart TV, PC, HTPC, Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- 3 in 1 Super Comb: Backlit Air Mouse, Mini Wireless QWERTY Keyboard and Universal Remote. Adopting 2.4GHz RF technology, Plug and Play. Not Come with Batteries in box. Not compatible with fire TV stick.
- LED Backlight Double-faced design: One side as remote to control, one side as keyboard to type in dark easily and input the correct information accurately.
- Five programmable IR learning keys, make you can learn and control some common functions of your TV with this remote, easier to control your TV and PC.
- Up to 32 feet transmission distance. 3-Gyro + 3-Gsensor, more convenient to control in horizontal and vertical mode for motion games and typing.
- Compatible Devices: Support Android TV Box, Smart TV, Network Media Player, Game Player, PC, Tablet, HTPC and PCTV. Note: Not compatible with part of Samsung TV and IPTV. No bluetooth and voice function.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Updated LED Backlight buttons, convenient for typing at night
LED Backlight, makes all buttons lighten in darkness. Input text and hit enter, can find what you want quickly. No more hopping from letter to letter on the keyboard and worry about typing wrong words.
Small and Portable
With small dimension, you can use it at home, enjoying PC multi-media entertainment or take it to the office, suitable for conference, presentation & lecturing.
Easy to use, plug and play
Just insert 2 AAA batteries, plug the USB dongle into devices, a cursor will move on the screen, you can control devices immediately without referring to instructions.
The remote will enter sleep mode automatically after a few seconds not to use. And the other side of backlight functions also will turn off to save power when using remote on one side.
How to program IR Learning
This remote has five IR learning keys can be programmed. Take learning Power On of TV remote for an example.
1. Ensure your TV remote supports NEC protocol for learning, batteries installed correctly and LED flash red
3. Press the TV button on the MX3 remote for 4-5 seconds until LED flashes fast.
4. Then press the Power button on the TV remote to learn 4-5 seconds until the LED on the MX3 remote flash fast, press one o fiver IR keys, the LED will keep red and not flash.
5. Then press the TV buttons on the MX3 remote to exit learning mode.
Transmission: 2.4 G RF wireless radio-frequency technique
Sensor: 3-Gyro + 3-Gsensor
Control range: 32 feet
Battery Type: AAA*2
Material: Plastic and Silicone
1 * 2.4 G air mouse remote
1 * USB receiver
1 * User Manual
(2 AAA batteries not included)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sometimes if the remote fell asleep for too long, I'd have to unplug the dongle and replug it in to use the remote. Same for PC restarts.
Top reviews from other countries
Very happy with purchase and would recommend.
UPDATE: After 24 hors of usage, the pointer lost its calibration. After the seller send me instructions to reset the remote )in a broken english), the problem is still there. Maybe I just got unlucky. I have returned it for an exchange and will update this review again but for now it is just 2 stars.
UPDATE NUMBER 2: Seller sent me a replacement and I have had no issues so far. I probably just got unlucky with the first delivery. Air mouse works perfectly fine and keyboard is very handy. I have put 4 star rating back on.
I managed to key map nearly all the buttons, unfortunately the 4 coloured buttons can only be programmed to mimic your TV remote control which was disappointing.
UPDATE 24-2-19: Unfortunately only 1 remote works ok. Will be returning the 2nd remote because it only turns box on, then nothing after that, meaning won't turn it back off or navigate either as an air mouse or using keyboard. Still love remote that works so hoping this is just a faulty one as I would still like to order another one.
NEW UPDATE 26-02-19: I hate when things don't work and will try my hardest to get it to work. I'm absolutely delighted to say BOTH remotes work. Why did the 2nd not work. it''s either because the adapter was in the android box or there was another one in the TV blocking it. As soon as I plugged those out and only put the box adapter back in and followed instructions again with box remote, voila....WORKING. So happy to say I won't need to return and definitely 5 stars. More responsive than my old air mouse of 3 years too.