|Package Dimensions||43.4 x 11.8 x 4.8 cm; 721.21 Grams|
|Item Model Number||ProOffice|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||721 g|
J Channel Cable Raceways - Black Raceway Cable Management System - 4x 16'' Cable Channels for Cord Management Under Desk. Cable Management Raceways for Office and Home. Adhesive Wire Raceway Kit.
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$10.00 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Wires Are Completely Hidden: Your new cable management kit hides all messy wires from view, leaving behind a neat and tidy desk. The J Channel Raceway kit includes 4x 16” (41cm) black cable raceways, 2 straps, and 4 super strong mounting tapes – the perfect set for an office desk.
- Guaranteed Not to Fall Off: The included tape is specially developed to stay put – just be sure to clean the surface before affixing the J cable raceway! Note: This tape is stronger than 3M tape, so please keep in mind that it could possibly pull the paint from a wall. A safe removal guide is included on the package for your convenience.
- No Screws Needed: It literally takes only 5 minutes to install the cable runway and you don’t need to make any holes. The super strong tape is more than sufficient. The open design allows for quick adding or removal of cables and stores up to 10 power cords.
- Great for Glass Tables: We welcome you to the ultimate solution for desk wire management under glass tables. The ProOffice cable management J Channel can be installed horizontally or vertically without drilling any holes in your desk.
- Wide Range of Uses: The J-Channel Wire Management Kit is a practical blueprint for organizing and hiding wires in your office, bathroom, kitchen, and TV room. It offers all the benefits of easy installation, hassle-free removal, and all-inclusive accessories. For added safety, the system is heat- and fire-proof.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Clean your table from dust
Use wet wipes or a wet towel to clean your desk from dust to ensure the maximum grip of the provided tape.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jai on 9 June 2021
Top reviews from other countries
For me it runs along the back edge of my new desk; slipping cables into the J is easy to do; and the cavity is large enough to take thick power cables and hides them with all the usb, network and other cables that are part of working life. With nothing on the floor my Roomba can now clean around my desk
I'm happy i purchased these and might buy another pack for another project coming up.
Happy with the purchase and looking for an excuse to use the remaining two :-).
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 April 2021