|Product Dimensions||15.9 x 10.6 x 5.7 cm; 272 Grams|
|Item Weight||272 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Blow Torch, Professional Kitchen Cooking Torch with Safety Lock Adjustable Flame Refillable Mini Blow Torch Lighter for Crafts Cooking BBQ Baking Brulee Creme DIY Soldering
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||15.9 x 10.6 x 5.7 centimetres|
About this item
- 【PROFESSIONAL GRADE】Perfect for a professional chef or avid home bakers, our torch provides unmatched flame consistency and reliability; Piezo press ignition allows for fast, safe, immediate lighting.
- 【ADJUSTABLE FLAME AND REFILLABLE】Our mini blowtorch features a gas flow regulator dial to easily adjust flame and a gas flow safety lock when turned off; the torch can create a continuous flame up to 6 inches long with a temperature of 2370°F/1300°C. Quickly refill butane torch lighter with any brand of butane (not included). Please ensure the butane canister has the LONG UNIVERSAL REFILL TIP.
- 【COMFORT FINGER GUARD FOR SAFETY】The built in finger guard protects you from burns and extreme heat while torching and browning; torch is constructed with TUV CE certified aluminum and ABS plastic to ensure ergonomic comfort.
- 【MULTIPLE USES】The torch is not just for the kitchen and can be used in multiple ways; it's great for sous vide, flambe, searing meat, bar cocktails, lighting a fire, cigars, dabs, BBQ grills, for camping, and for craft and artist work such as art resin.
- 【TURN UP THE HEAT ON YOUR GIFT GIVING】Once you discover the difference our culinary torch can make in the kitchen, you’ll want to share it with all of your friends and family! Your torch arrives in a deluxe gift box, so there’s no need for wrapping. Whether you are celebrating the marriage of close friends, or welcoming a family member to their new home, the Torch is sure to be a memorable and appreciated gift for many meals to come.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
✔ When it comes to working in the kitchen, safety is key. That’s why we put our culinary torch through rigorous 3rd-party testing to ensure it meets industry standard safety guidelines.
✔ Our refillable butane kitchen torch comes equipped with a safety lock and a flame adjuster, allowing for optimal precision and control. And for added safety and reassurance, our torches always ship without gas!
✔ While crème brulee and seared salmon might not be on the menu every night, there are plenty of ways in which the torch can be used around the house. From soldering to DIY projects.
✔ Our torch serves a variety of needs! And if you’d rather keep your torch in the kitchen, you can use it to experiment with new and exciting recipes.
The Culinary Torch is packed with features
✔ Protective Finger/Hand Heat Guard
✔ Gas Flow Regulator Safety Lock
✔ Ergonomic Design
✔ Easily Adjustable Flame
✔ Refillable with any brand of butane (not included)
Immediate lighting every time
✔ Our highly dependable Piezo press button ignition ensures a reliable spark every time.
✔ Size: 10.5*6*16cm
✔ Weight: 0.21kg
✔ Flametemperature: 1300℃/2370°F
✔ Burningtime: 30mins
1 X Kitchen Blow Torches(Fuel Not Included)
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Here is an update . After the torch flllmed out of control, I searched to buy a different one. Upon reading the various reviews I came across one review rom an astute reviewer who pointed out that these torches should not be overfilled. I then suspected that the flame throwing result after the second filling might be the result of overfilling and too much internal pressure. After putting on goggles and nitrile gloves I used a small Phillips screwdriver to release some of the fuel. Voila! It worked perfectly again. This leads to two significant comments. One, the company should include clear instructions warning against overfilling. Two, since there is no gauge showing the fuel level, it is hard to know when overfilling has occurred. In short, the lack of a fuel gauge has to be considered a major shortcoming, and I can now bump up my rating to three stars, but not more.