|Hardware Interface||VGA, Memory Stick, USB, HDMI, Headphone|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Image Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Image Contrast Ratio||3000:1|
|Screen Resolution||1080P Supported|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Connector Type||VGA, USB, HDMI|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Product Dimensions||18.8 x 15.49 x 8.13 cm; 916.26 Grams|
|Item Weight||916 g|
|Date First Available||18 June 2020|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Video Projector, 4500L Portable Mini Projector with 100” Projector Screen, 1080P Supported Movie Projector Compatible with TV Stick/HDMI/VGA/USB/TV Box/Laptop/DVD/PS4 for Home Entertainment
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware interface||VGA, Memory Stick, USB, HDMI, Headphone|
About this item
- 【Including 100-inch Projector Screen】In order to provide customers with the best experience, Hompow not only improved the brightness and resolution, let buyers enjoy the amazing visual experience comparable to the cinema, but also added a 100-inch projector screen, allowing you watch better. Best choice for home theater
- 【4500LUX High Hrightness & Original 720P High Resolution】 The brightness of our video projector is 4500LUX, which is 80% brighter than other general projectors, and you can see a clear picture even during the day. Native 720P resolution (1080P support) brings you and your family an amazing feel comparable to a movie theater
- 【Support Multiple Multimedia Devices】This movie projector allows you connect your smartphone（iphone / android cellphone)directly with MHL cable(not included) which makes you share videos and photo on your iphone / android phone . And compatible with a variety of devices, such as TV sticks,PC,notebooks,TV,USB disk,DVD,PS4,Wii, almost all multimedia devices, projectors with mirrored displays do not support playback of protected video due to copyright issues. (Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Hulu)
- 【176-Inch Large-screen Projection & Built-in HIFI Stereo Speakers】 The recommended projection distance is 60-200 inches. You will get a 50-176-inch high-definition large screen, watch high-definition home high-definition movies at home, or enjoy the large screen with friends Game / movie fun. Built-in HIFI stereo speakers, immersive audio experience, let you become the protagonist of the movie, not the audience
- 【Friendly Noiseless Design & 2 Years Customer Service】This projector uses the upgraded 2020 noise reduction technology which makes you concentrate on enjoying your movies。We are confident that our docking are manufactured under strict quality standards. If you are not 100% satisfied with this purchase, please contact us and we will reply you ASAP to solve all of your problem. In addition, ♥♥we offer a FREE REPLACEMENT POLICY & 2 YEAR CUSTOMER SERVICE♥♥, totally no risk for you!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Connectivity is actually pretty good on this unit: it has HDMI for most modern video sources as well as a USB and SD card slot for movies on a thumb-drive or SD card. There’s also a second USB port dedicated to outputting 5V for Chromecast and other dongle-style media players. You have a 3.5mm A/V in port with the required dongle included for composite video, but you also have a VGA-in port for higher quality analog video if needed. Finally, a 3.5mm headphone jack audio out port lets you route the audio from the projector to an external source if the on-board speakers aren’t loud enough for your needs.
Another nice feature this projector has is its form-factor; it’s much smaller than most name brand home video projectors. After throwing the included lens cover on the unit, I’d feel comfortable throwing this in a backpack or travel bag. The unit itself is very light weight, coming in under the 2.02 pounds reported on the item’s specifications table.
The primary downside of this projector isn’t with the unit itself, but the misinformation being provided regarding its specifications. This is NOT a 4,500 lumen projector, nor is it 1080p. Promotional images on the product page list the resolution as 1280x720, while the specifications table lists 1080p native resolution and the title has the misleading-but-technically-true phrase “1080p supported”, meaning it can display a native 1080p signal, albeit downscaled. Honestly though, with this price-point resolution isn’t as significant as simply getting a large, viewable, in-focus image. Sure, there’s some brightness and color vignetting in the corners, and the screen-door effect is noticeable if you inspect the image closely, but overall I’m very happy with the image for the price I paid.
The projector can handle some ambient light in your projection environment, but the less ambient light you have, the better the image is going to look. Ideally you’d want the room you were using the projector in to be capable or getting as dark as a movie theater when you’re using the projector.
The provided screen is adequate. The material is fine for projection, your mileage will vary depending on how uniform you can get the projection surface. Usually that’s achieved by tensioning the fabric over a frame, and the included wall-hooks are only going to do so good of a job. If you’re handy and come up with a good mounting method, I think the included fabric should do just fine.
-Excellent value for ~$100 pricetag
-Diverse A/V inputs
-Compact and Lightweight
-Lamp-Free Light Source
-Included remote not “credit card” style
-Brightness & color vignetting
-Washed out image in ambient light
-False brightness rating, deceptive resolution in product title
Ultimately, I think this is a great buy for movie nights for kids and those who are looking for the wow factor of a big screen without the high price typically associated with projectors. Those looking for a cheap home theater projector should look elsewhere, as should those looking for a big screen to watch in their living room during the day. I believe as long as you keep in mind the price you’re paying for this unit, you should be satisfied with the great value and price-to-performance this projector provides.
Reviewed in the United States on 20 January 2021
The projector works great- the brightness is perfect and the color is spot on. It also focuses very well! Overall it exceeds my expectations, especially for an unplanned Black Friday purchase to give us that big “wow” gift for the kids. The screen is a tiny bit thin, but it was free, and it honestly, it does the job! It works very very nicely on a wall or solid surface as well. I think we may buy another cheap thin screen to double up for even better operation. The sound on the projector works great, and it’s amazing that we can connect our computer speakers to get an even louder boom. I also love that you can connect a Roku stick, and there’s a port that I can plug my Roku into to charge so I don’t have to run power to it.
Overall, this projector has easily been one of my best Amazon purchases of all time... and I have purchased an embarrassingly huge number of things from Amazon. Haha
Reviewed in the United States on 14 December 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 7 September 2020