|Hardware Interface||VGA, USB|
|Image Brightness||2800 lm|
|Image Contrast Ratio||2000: 1|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9, 4:3|
|Connector Type||SD, VGA, TF, Wi-Fi, USB, AV, HDMI|
|Package Dimensions||27.94 x 23.37 x 11.68 cm; 1.41 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.41 kg|
|Item Model Number||WLT-0524WP|
|Date First Available||23 May 2019|
WiFi Video Projector 2800Lux, Full HD 1080P Ifmeyasi Wireless Mini Projector, Portable Movie Projector for Home Outdoors, USB Directly Connect for Smartphones, Support HDMI, USB, VGA, AV, SD
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware interface||VGA, USB|
|Image contrast ratio||2000: 1|
|Average life||50000 Hours|
About this item
- LATEST WIFI PROJECTOR : Upgraded ifmeyasi movie projector supports Wireless Connection & Wired Screen Synchronization. You can finish the WIFI settings on this home projector and connect Smartphone/Tablet to our projector via Wifi directly. Also you can use the original Lightning Cable(For iOS device) or USB Cable(For Android devices) to our projector directly, you don’t need to order the variety of adapters or pre-loading apps anymore!
- 2800 LUMENS with EYE PROTECTION: Ifmeyasi video projector endows with 2800 Lumens LED light, increasing 60% brightness and sharpness than other ordinary pocket projectors. Advanced technology LED soft light would protect your eyes from eyestrain and provide you with clear visual enjoyment. We recommend our customer using it in dark condition to get the best image quality, not recommend for PPT or office presentation.
- SUPERIOR VIEWING EXPERIENCE: The mini projector supports resolution of 1080P, aspect ratio is 4:3/16:9, contrast ratio: 2000:1 with 50, 000 hours long term lamp life, projection sizes range from 44'' - 200'' with distance varying from 1M to 4M, and keystone ±15° and focus adjusting bring much better display. Big screen display with vivid image, it is an ideal HD projector for home entertainment.
- MULTIMEDIA PORTABLE PROJECTOR: Ifmeyasi wireless projector equipped with HDMI, USB, AV, VGA, TF, Audio interfaces, easy to connect with with TV Box, TV Stick, PC, Laptop, Tablet, Games console, TF cards, USB Flash Drives, especially smart phones. This home projector is small and light, you can take it anywhere as you want, such as travel, camping, family gathering, and dancing parties.
- BUILD-IN SPEAKERS: This wifi projector built-in dual stereo speakers and advanced fan cooling technology, which will restore every detail sound and provide low fans noise, let you enjoy the pleasure sounds in different scenes. For any product problems, please don't hesitate to email us. We are ready to offer you a satisfactory solution at any time.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Picture quality: There was a bit (too much) screen door effect - you kind of forgot about it after a few seconds, mostly because of waiting for the projector to reboot. Yes, it would reboot after a few seconds. There is a blue power light which would go from blue to red. Color was also off - reminded me of watching a movie on VHS. Yeah, dull colors.
Movies I tried - Avatar, the lush green tones looked more brownish than green. Pirates of the Caribbean 1 and 2, again, color was dull and washed out. The ocean scenes were just terrible. Avengers 1 and 2, again, color color color. Before I forget, the projector was connected to an Alienware R4 17 which has a Geforce 1070, using the included HDMI. Didn't experience much delay or lagging however, with color being off and waiting for the projector to reboot kind of made things not so fun. The movie Lucy and Gravity were almost unwatchable, again, mostly because of poor color. Played movies from the laptop on through iTunes - a lot of stuttering, delayed speaking and movies took several minutes to load. Could hear dialog but what is the point in that without a picture. Several 4K YouTube videos played but yikes, the quality again was bad bad bad. Did I type the word bad? Oh, to get around the iTunes problem, I used VUDU - lagging was as apparent however, the same reboot type shenanigans were front and center. The oddest thing was the bottom border of any movie had a haze effect. Sort of like you would seem when looking through a child's telescope. Couldn't make any change to correct the issue. Same with color - no matter how many changes I would make through the projector settings, the color just didn't change. There is a reason the description states that the projector was recommended for PowerPoint presentations - words are jagged and couldn't change that. Well, I could but the quality worsened. Sound: Didn't expect theater quality but was more Mono than anything else. Sound did get loud though. WiFI: Had a few issues getting it to connect - only works on 2.4 GHZ. Having to be tethered to a PC - don't own an AppleTV or similar to test, is or was another reason to send back. Overall it was a nice experiement but need something more reliable without screen door effect. Left out color, because that is or was a given. Sorry for the rambledom...