|Manufacturer||Proster Trading Limited|
|Product Dimensions||18.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 cm; 381 Grams|
|Item Model Number||PSTTL301|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Measurement Accuracy||6000 Counts|
|Included Components||Clamp Meter|
|Battery Cell Type||Zinc|
|Average Battery Life||3 years|
|Item Weight||381 g|
Proster Digital Clamp Meter Auto-Ranging Multimeter TRMS 6000 Counts with NCV AC/DC Voltage Current Continuity Capacitance Resistance Frequency Diode Temperature Hz Non-Contact AC Voltage
|Price:||+ $10.61 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 【Reliable Clamp Multimeter with True RMS】Accurate AC/DC voltage current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, temperature, diode, continuity test and non-contact AC voltage detection, the Clamp Meter is fully functional and easy to use for labs factories radio-technology and household.
- 【Auto-Ranging with NVC】The meter will automatically select the appropriate auto range; NCV detects the existence of AC voltage on conductors and cables in-wall, troubleshooting electrical problems in a safe and user-friendly way
- 【Clamp Measuring】Clamp jaw measures AC current up to 28mm without interrupting the circuit, which makes it much safer to use on mains cables and high current loads in vehicles
- 【Continuity Test & Overload Protection】 Designed to Safely and Accurately Confirm the Circuit Electricity with Low Voltage Indication and Overload Protection. Light Alarm If Detects the AC Voltage(90V-1000V) or Live Wire.
- 【Features】High Resolution, Large Backlit LCD Screen and Clamp light to improve Visibility in Dark Place. Low Battery Display and Automatic power off after 15 minutes inactivity. A soft zippered pouch included keeps everything neatly together and organized; Portable to Carry and Use.Widely used in your life.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Specification: Basic function: Range: DCV:600mV/6V/60V/600V ±(0.5%+3) ACV: 600mV/6V/60V/600V ±(0.8%+5) DCA: 0-600A ±(2.0%+30) ACA: 0-600A ±(2.0%+30) Resistance: 600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/6MΩ/60MΩ ±(0.8%+3) Capacitance: 60nF/600nF/6uF/60uF/600uF/6000uF ±(3.5%+20) Frequency: 10Hz/100Hz/1kHz/10kHz/100kHz/1MHz/20MHz ±(0.1%+3) Temperature: (-40~1000 )℃/(0~1832 ) ℉ ±(1.0%+5) Special function: Diode test:√ Continuity test:Less than 50Ω±10Ω Low battery indicator:Approx. less than 2.6 V Data hold:√ NCV:√ Auto power off:About 15 minutes Trms test:√ Function protection:√ Clamp light:√ Backlight display:√ Input impedance:10MΩ Sampling rate:3 times/s AC frequency response:Current 50-60Hz/ voltage 50-400Hz Operation method:Auto or manual range Max display:6000 Clamp opens:28mm Battery:3V (2*AAA battery) General Characteristic: Meter color:Orange and Black Meter weight:About 200g (including battery) Meter size:210×110×45mm Standard accessory:Test leads, battery, manual, temperature probe,alligator clip Notes: 1. All clamp meters can measure current through a single wire, if you put two wires into the clamp jaw, the reading will be zero, only from one wire, you will get exact digits. Package Content: 1 x Clamp Meter 1 x K-Type Thermocouple 1 x Test Leads (Pair) 1 x Alligator Clip(1 pair) 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries(Inside the Clamp meter) 1 x User Manual 1 x Cloth Pouch
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|