|Product Dimensions||8.6 x 8.6 x 13.5 cm; 450 Grams|
|Item Weight||450 g|
|Date First Available||5 September 2020|
Tower Power Strip USB Surge Protector Socket 12 AC Outlets with 6 USB Ports Chargers Black-Powerjc
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ●【Multiple Charging Sockets】: This Tower power strip Soket is designed with 8 outlets and 6 USB charging ports, 2000W rated power allows all the 12 sockets and 6 USB ports works simultaneously without a break.
- ●【USB High-Speed Charging】:Surge Protector Socket 12 AC Outlets with 6 Smart USB Charging Ports with intelligent recognition function, max USB output per port is up to 2.4A that can give your USB devices a safe fast speed charge!
- ●【Unique Design】: Comparing with traditional power strips, vertical tower shape design provides enough space for each outlet, and saves much space; there is one switch at each layer helps to save electricity and gives an easy control to the power strip; there is a switch at the bottom to control 6 USB charging ports.
- ●【Safety & Quality Assurance】: It is certificated by CE, FCC, RoHS,SAA, Certification. Built-in surge protection, short circuit protection, overload protection, over temperature protection, over current protection, fire-retardant materials. Built-in Socket SAFETY DOOR to protect kids from unexpected electric shock.
- ●【Perfect After-Sales Service】: Powerjc offer 12-month product warranty, 30-day no-hassle return & refund guarantee and life time technical support. Response within 24 hours, to make every customer 100% satisfied.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. It is forbidden to let children under 15 use and operate alone. 2. It is forbidden to use it in the bathroom. To avoid electric shock. 3. Dismantling by yourself is prohibited. Refit. If the product is damaged, you can return it to the factory for repair or replacement. 4. Do not contact the power cord with high temperature objects. 5. Do not squeeze the power cord by gravity. 6. The total power of electrical appliances should not exceed the rated rate of the power socket.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Md Asif Ur Rahman on 1 June 2021