|Wireless Type||Radio Frequency|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||29.97 x 6.99 x 18.29 cm; 635.03 Grams|
|Item Weight||635 g|
|Item Model Number||ANT-129-001|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||15 February 2018|
Proxicast 4G/LTE Cross-Polarized (MIMO) 7-10 dBi High-Gain Fixed-Mount Panel Antenna
|Price:||+ $22.41 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Number of channels||2|
About this item
- Designed for 4G/LTE cellular networks such as Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Telus, Bell Canada, Rogers, DigiCel and more
- 10 dBi cross-polarized 75 degree directional beamwidth MIMO design increases signal strength and data speeds for remote sites with poor cellular signal coverage
- 2x Female N connectors with 12" pigtail *** REQUIRES 2 COAX EXTENSION CABLES ***
- Compact, light-weight, rugged weatherproof housing and corrosion-resistant materials
- Includes heavy duty pole mounting bracket and hardware (mast sold separately)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Proxicast's dual polarized directional LTE MIMO antenna is ideal for signal enhancement in virtually any cellular application.
It is compatible with 3G and 4G/LTE data services from Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Bell Mobility, Rogers, Telus and most other cellular operators worldwide.
The antenna incorporates two separately fed ultra wideband elements in a single housing which focus radio energy into a 75 degree beam enabling connection to distant cell towers. The elements are set at 45 degree angles to provide cross-polarized multiple input / multiple output (MIMO) connectivity for LTE radio equipment resulting in higher performance.
With appropriate adapter cables (not included), this antenna is compatible with cellular modems, hotspots and routers from Cisco, Cradlepoint, Digi, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless and others.
The antenna's compact, light-weight rugged housing, heavy duty mounting hardware and corrosion-resistant materials make it ideal for outdoor applications including rooftops, utility poles, or surveillance trailers.
Frequency: 698-960/1710-2700 MHz
Impedance: 50 ohms
Gain: 7 / 10 dBi freq. dependent
Beam Width: Horiz. 70/75 deg
Beam Width: Vert. 75/60 deg
Polarization: Vertical + Horizontal
VSWR: ADGP <1.8:1
Max Input Power: 50W
Connector: 2x N Female on 12 in RG58U pigtail
Material: ABS / Brass / Aluminum / Stainless
Op. Temp: -40 to +60C
Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.2 x 2.75 in
Weight: 1.4 lb
Directional antennas must be pointed toward a cellular tower. Check the OpenSignal web site to locate your nearest tower.
- This antenna is for direct wired connection to cellular data modems/routers that have 2 antenna connectors
- Requires 2 coax extension cables
- If used with an amplifier, 2 amplifiers are required
Proxicast is a USA-based manufacturer of wireless equipment.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|