Pure for Men - The Original Vegan Cleanliness Fibre Supplement, 120 Capsules - Proven Proprietary Formula
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Pure for Men|
|Ingredients||Aloe, Chia, Flaxseed, Psyllium Husk|
|Material feature||Plant Based, Vegan|
About this item
- TAKE IT NOW, TAKE IT LATER: Keep your runway clear for landing with our specially formulated all-natural fiber blend to promote good health and good times. With Pure for Men you’ll have clean sheets and zero stains. Stay ready and stay clean with Pure for Men.
- PROMOTES DIGESTIVE CLEANLINESS: When taken with water, the specially formulated psyllium husk, chia seed, and flax seed work together to hydrate and build a soft but solid mass. It works much like a sponge cleaning up behind your meals.
- PROPRIETARY BLEND OF FIBER: Unlike other fiber supplements, our proprietary blend is designed to reduce common side effects such as bloating, nausea, cramps, and gassiness. Our leading fiber supplement also has 50% more fiber per capsule than competitors.
- 100% VEGAN FRIENDLY: Pure for Men is completely plant based. Our vegetarian capsules are made from cellulose. No gelatin or animal byproduct is used in the manufacturing.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you’re not satisfied with your purchase within 60 days, we’ll refund your money with no questions asked. We’re so confident in the quality of our product that your satisfaction is our number one priority.
Product detailsSize Name:120 Capsules
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.86 x 6.86 x 11.68 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Pure for Men
- ASIN : B07CYNYLPB
- Manufacturer reference : 862257000451
- Best Sellers Rank: 358 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pure for Men with Aloe is a dietary fiber supplement that promotes digestive cleanliness and personal hygiene. Put simply, it keeps your "runway" clear for landing and helps you avoid any embarrassing accidents during playtime. The 100% all-natural, high-grade fibers (aloe vera, psyllium husk, chia, and flaxseed) provide bulk, functioning as a cleansing agent as it safely passes through the digestive system. When you "go", you'll go all the way, leaving nothing behind to get in the way of a fun night!
From the manufacturer
PURE FOR MEN – KEEP YOUR RUNWAY CLEAR FOR LANDING
Fiber is recommended by doctors as an important part of a healthy diet, but the average adult gets less than half the suggested daily dose. Pure for Men is the solution, providing fiber without the hassle of watching everything you eat. It’s great for well being and as a cleanliness supplement to keep your sheets clean.
- Gives bulk and form to your bowel movements
- Picks up excess debris left in your digestive tract
- Lowers your risk of heart disease
- Keeps your runway “clear for landing”
HOW DOES PURE FOR MEN WORK SO YOU #STAYREADY?
No amount of last-minute prep (like douching) will keep you 100% clean without the right diet to work from the inside out. There’s only 1 way to keep your runway clear for landing no matter what: Fiber.
When hydrated, the Chia, Flaxseed and Psyllium in each capsule swell to form a soft, but solid, mass, binding to waste along your digestive tract like a soft sponge cleaning up behind your meals and maintaining clean elimination – so you can bottom with confidence!
Take it now. Take it later.
Chia seeds are among the most nutritious foods on the planet, loaded with protein, antioxidants, Omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. Mixed with water, they create a gelatinous substance that easily passes through the digestive tract.
Flax seeds carry many healthy components, but their primary health benefits include Omega-3 essential fatty acids, lignans, and you guessed it...fiber! Flax seeds add bulk to your diet that helps keep you regular when taken with plenty of water.
Psyllium husks are harvested from the Plantago ovata plantain in Northern India. The plantain's outer seed coating contains long chain carbohydrates that become gelatinous when they absorb water, helping your digestion run smoothly.
Taken in small quantities, Aloe vera adds water to the digestive process, strengthens the intestinal muscles and regulates bowel processes. It’s a soothing addition to the three key ingredients, offering natural GI support and vital nutrients.
Aloe, Chia, Flaxseed, Psyllium Husk
Take 2 to 3 capsules, twice daily, with 16 ounces of water.
More information at www.pureformen.com
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 6 January 2020