Pure Product Australia Beta Alanine Powder, 1 kilograms
|Price:||($4.78 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Special ingredients||Amino Acid|
|Brand||Pure Product Australia|
|Ingredients||100% Pharmaceutical grade Beta Alanine. Made in Australia using imported ingredients.|
|Item weight||1 Kilograms|
About this item
- A non-essential amino acid
- Ability to boost the synthesis of carnosine
- Help ward off fatigue leading to more intense and longer training sessions
- Provides intense vasodilatation/pumps from the very first dose
- Powerful precursor in generating nitric oxide synthase
Product detailsSize Name:1KG
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 35 x 26 cm; 1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 6 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Pure Product Australia
- ASIN : B07CWMJX37
- Manufacturer reference : BETA UNFLAVOURED
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,744 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pure-Product Beta-Alanine Powder is a non-essential amino acid and is the only naturally occurring beta-amino acid. Its main effect comes from its ability to boost the synthesis of carnosine. This can help ward off fatigue leading to more intense and longer training sessions. Many users experience intense vasodilatation/pumps from the very first dose of Beta-Alanine as carnosine is a powerful precursor in generating nitric oxide synthase.
This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, eggs, wheat, soy and nuts. A very common side effect of Beta Alanine, especially on first use, is flushing or tingling/itching of the skin, particularly the hands and face (paresthesia). This is well documented and will pass quite quickly.
100% Pharmaceutical grade Beta Alanine. Made in Australia using imported ingredients.
Consume 2g of Beta Alanine 15-20 minutes before training. Do not exceed more than 5g per day.