|Item weight||0.7 Kilograms|
AROVEC Desktop Air Purifier Portable air cleaner for office and Home with True HEPA and Activated Carbon Filters Touch Panel with Digital indoor temperature and humidity indication, Odour Eliminator, Remove Germs, Dust, Pollen, Smoke and Mold Coverage area up to 8 Sq Meter, 2 Yr Warranty, White & Black AV-P108
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- 【Silent and Powerful Design】360°Purification Performance makes the air circulates faster, enhancing the air clearing efficiency. Upgraded Low noise version air purifier to make sure you enjoy a high-quality sleeping. You can choose Sleep mode which is extremely quiet to help you sleep without disturbing.
- 【Temperature and humidity display】Changes in temperature and humidity in the room can be grasped easily.
- 【High Quality HEPA Filter】3-stage purification system, Complete Air Purification. HEPA filter and activated carbon structure, purifies the air. Also, this model generating Negative ions which can create fresh air in the room.
- 【Compact and Powerful】It's small size and modern design make it easy to fit in any small areas or rooms. Powerful air circulation enough to deliver cleaned air flow volume 35m³/h which cover up to 8m2/85ft2. Noise Level: ≤35dB.
- 【Replacement Filter Available】Please search "AV-P108-RF" to buy the replacement filter. Filters need to replace every 3-4 months. This air purifier passed CE RoHS Certification, AV-P108 2-Yr Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Arovec AV-P108 Air Purifier with 3 stages of air purification removes, reduces and absorbs harmful particles and creating a healthier home environment.
This Air purifier can efficiently purify indoor air by getting rid of harmful pollutants, such as dust, pollen, smoke, odour mould spores and pet dander.
- Reduces mould:helps to reduce the mould level in your environment, minimising its effect on allergies and improving general health.
- Reduce Odours: If you are a pet owner, this air purifier can help eliminate the odours.
- Temerature and Humididty display: Be aware of the real time room evniroment.
- Whisper-quite Operation: This Air Purifier is Ultra quite at lowest setting fan, works whisper quiet while you sleep.
Filter Replacement Duration: According to usage frequency and working area, recommend to change the filter every 3-4 months for better performance.
1 * Air Purifier
1 * True HEPA & activated Carbon filter
1 * USB Cable
1 * AU Plug
1 * User Manual
1 * Warranty card.
- Do not use this appliance with indoor smoke-type insect repellents.
- Do not insert your finger or objects into the air outlet.
- Do not use the unit near gas appliances or heating devices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Likes: Good and secure packaging when the product was delivered; Easy to follow instructions on how to use the air purifier; Air purifier seems to be of good quality and build; Size of the desktop purifier is ideal for my small room; and, Effective in "purifying" the air, i.e., I observed I cough less after using this product for two days.
Dislikes: Delivery was delayed even if i paid for a priority delivery, but it is understandable given the bushfire situation; Air purifier has a sound when it operates but it doesn't bother me at all
Overall, I'm satisfied with the air purifier.
Extremely disappointed as the purifier is sleek in design but faulty in components.
When the company was contacted for customer support, they were extremely helpful & offered alternatives to my purchase.
However, this was unacceptable as I needed a portable model, so the unit was returned again for a second refund.
Answer: you should be able to turn it on with minimal fuss.
Every time I plug it in, it takes me ATLEAST 1 minute to turn it on. The ridiculous no-feedback sensor, or whatever it is, is completely useless. It's nearly impossible to turn on. At first, I thought it was DOA but I kept persisting and eventually it whirred to life. Then there's the fan speed - same type of sensor - it takes a minute for that to trigger too.
Don't buy it. It's not worth the increased blood pressure.