- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Pyle Waterproof Mp3 Player for Swimming Sports, 4 GB Memory, Store Up to 1000 Songs | Best Wearable Tech | Simple Touch Button Controls | Rechargeable Batteries Flex Streme (PSWP6BK)
|Price:||+ $10.89 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Marine Grade Submergible Waterproof Construction - Made to Fit: Bendable, Adjustable, Flexible
- Built-in 8 GB Flash Memory - Quick Connect: Combination Charging & Data Transfer Cable
- Easy 'Drag & Drop' Audio Music File Management - Comfortable Non-Interfering Headphones
- Universal Size for All Head Shapes - Flexible Wrap-Around Style Perfect for Sports - USB Connection
- Designed for Swimming, Running, Fitness, Exercise - Includes Replacement Earbuds (for Land & Water)
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 24.13 x 16.51 cm; 136 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 September 2017
- Manufacturer : Sound Around
- ASIN : B015R34PHS
- Item Model Number : PSWP6BK
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,299 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Pyle Flextreme MP3 Sports Headphones provide you with waterproof sound & style! Play all of your favorite songs with submergible marine grade construction. Built-in 8GB memory allows you to add hundreds of audio files right from your computer's music library. The flexible wrap-around style is perfect for sports on land -- or in the water! The 2-in-1 MP3 player plus headphone design features a built-in rechargeable battery, and the included USB connection charging cable keep the system wire-free. The comfortable & non-interfering wrap-around design works great for your active lifestyle and slide on in seconds. Whether doing laps on the track, or in the swimming pool, the Pyle Flextreme will provide the sound for your sport!
From the manufacturer
Easy 'Drag & Drop' Audio Music File Management
The easy drag and drop feature allows you to place music into your headphones' built-in memory quickly and easily. File management has never been easier.
Durable, Waterproof Construction
The lightweight yet strong construction of the Flextreme Headphones is built to last. Not only is it durable but also contains a Marine Grade IPX8 Waterproof Rating.
Holds 4GB Of Your Favorite Songs
With an average of 3-4mb per song in most songs today you should be able to fit a whopping 1000 mp3's on your headphones. No need for a separate mp3 player device or phone to hold your music.
Simple Touch Button Controls
Simple touch button controls make it easy for you to change a song or adjust your volume without having to access your mp3 player or phone. Convenient for workouts or instances where you might not be able to access your device.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
sent multiple emails to PYLE and their warranty does not cover replacement of the unit but i can send it to america to get them to fix it. But the shipping cost from Australia is more than what the headphones a worth. extremely disappointed with their customer service.
Top reviews from other countries
While it's great when it works, overall these devices are of extremely low quality and the return policy will end up costing you more than the device itself. Stay far, far away.
Some things to be aware of:
1. Make sure you put your goggles on over these. Meaning, the rear wire should be above your goggle strap in the back, and the wire should pass below right above your ears, so your goggle strap presses the player to your ears.
2. Make sure you remove the ear pieces after each session, wipe off the player, and store it with a dry paper towel to absorb any water that may have gotten inside the ear nozzles. If you don't you could start your next session with one side quieter than the other due to trapped water.
I've swam about 3 kilometers with these so far, and I'm pretty happy with them. Take care if them and they will take care of you!
After around 10 sessions with these, I got annoyed by water entering around the eartips. Got a set of these https://www.amazon.com/Extra-SwimActive-Silicone-Eartips-Pairs/dp/B01H668O1W and now I am back in business. Much better than the OEM eartips. Pyle should really offer more eartip options with this, even if they are an extra purchase.
UPDATE: 5 months of use
The player died. It just started skipping around a couple track and then stopped playing, responding to button presses and charging. I've treated it quite gingerly over the past 5 months, and have enjoyed it quite a bit. Sad that it died. I'm guessing it's not quite as "waterproof" as it should be for a swim player. I will lower my star-rating from 4 to 2.