|Item Model Number||TS-451DEU-2G|
|Package Dimensions||54.3 x 42.3 x 18 cm; 5.86 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||5.86 kg|
|Date First Available||20 July 2020|
QNAP TS-451DEU-2G 4 Bay Rackmount NAS Enclosure - 2GB RAM, Intel Celeron 2.0 GHz Dual-core Processor - for Small-to-midsize Offices and Audiovisual Rooms
Enhance your purchase
- Up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds can be made by setting port trunking with the two built-in 2.5GbE ports.
- Dual M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD slots allows tool-less SSD installation, and supports SSD caching to increase IOPS performance.
- HBS provides comprehensive backup and data recovery; QuDedup deduplicates the data at the source to reduce storage space usage, bandwidth usage, and backup time.
- Supports Plex media server with hardware transcoding for an optimal multimedia experience.
- Hosts multiple virtual machines and containers to run a wide range of applications on one NAS device.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The compact and feature-rich TS-451DeU combines an Intel® Celeron® dual-cord 2.0 GHz processor and 2.5GbE connectivity in one chassis, providing businesses with a modern 2.5GbE NAS solution to tackle everyday tasks like file backup/restore, and to boost team collaboration with higher productivity. The space-efficient short depth design makes it easy to install in small media cabinets or places with a lot of cabling. Supporting abundant business and media applications (including file sharing and sync, snapshot protection, virtual machines, cloud storage gateways, video streaming and real-time transcoding) alongside expandable storage capacity and install-on-demand apps, the TS-451DeU is an ideal cost-effective entry-level rackmount NAS.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|