|Package Dimensions||18.41 x 9.52 x 3.81 cm; 499 Grams|
|Item Model Number||HM-13959|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||499 g|
#1 Best Quality Zinc Self Drilling Drywall Anchors with Screws Kit 100 Pieces All Together
|Price:||+ $11.73 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Drill Point Pre-drills precise hole in wood or double drywall etc. No hole preparation required
- Starts easier than other drywall anchors, drills directly into drywall even if you hit a wood stud
- Deep thread design provides strong engagement in 3/8", 1/2" or 5/8" gypsum wallboard
- Zinc die-cast design for maximum durability. Can be easily removed
- Kit Includes 50 Zinc Anchors, 50 #8 x 1-1/4'' Phillips Screws and a Plastic Case, Hangs up to 50 lbs
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 9 January 2018
ProTip: If you think you're going to hit a stud, or you want to find an optimal place away from one, start with a very thin bit for a smaller pilot hole - this way if you are hitting the edge of the stud, you'll be more likely to land the anchor.
Why I gave it three stars: Item is titled "100 Pieces All Together" Why not just say it's 50 anchors? It takes an anchor and a screw to make one complete fastener. If you needed 100 mounting points, you'd have to buy two packs of this. Pitching it as "100 pieces all together" is not a lie - but it is lame and really only serves the seller.
I'd say if you need really strong anchors get these but I'd also recommend you get much better screws. The ones provided with the kit if you don't find any studs.
I'm giving this three stars because the materials are a bit substandard IMHO of course. I suppose I may have given them more stars had I not found studs to screw my shelf into the wall but the fact remains the screws are a bit too soft to repurpose them if needed.
They came on time and well packaged.