- Product Dimensions: 23 x 39.5 x 36 cm ; 3.35 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 3.2 Kg
- ASIN: B07KY82GBQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 20 November 2018
- Customer Reviews: 136 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 13 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Quilton 3 Ply Aloe Vera 95 Facial Tissues 12 Pack, 1140 count, Pack of 1140
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made with 3 ply tissue for unique combinations of strength and softness
- Containing soothing Aloe Vera and kind to noses. Perfect for those who have a need to blow their nose regularly. Help reduce redness and dry skin
- Made in Australia
- Manufactured using FSC certified forest resources – your guarantee you are supporting forest sustainability for future generations
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Quilton 3 Ply Aloe Vera facial tissue containing soothing Aloe Vera and perfect for those who have a need to blow their nose regularly. This facial tissue will help reduce redness and dry skin as well as just feeling super nice. They're also perfect for make-up removal, mopping up small spills and wiping away tears. Created with unique combinations of strength and softness.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you think these are soft, then you have never used Kleenex Aloe tissues. I thought I would take a chance because these were on sale, but not only were they highly uncomfortable, they are also difficult to get out of the box. It would appear the box is made larger than it needs to be (probably to make people feel like they are getting value) and the cardboard cut outs on the bottom to help prop up the tissues is useless.
Give these a miss and buy some Kleenex instead, your nose with thank you.
Although, it is a good product for regular use and won't hurt your nose. It is good value while on special ($12 for 12 boxes), but if buying at full price, I'd heavily stay away and veer towards other brands that may be cheaper.
Although, if you suffer from allergies, etc, and use tissues excessively at one time, Kleenix is a much more suitable brand for tissues as they are much softer and nicer for your nose.
The product itself is good quality and found them this whole packet lasts for about 8 months