|Battery Capacity||26800 Milliamp Hours|
|Package Dimensions||19 x 14.4 x 4.2 cm; 490.45 Grams|
|Item Weight||490 g|
|Item Model Number||RP-PB058|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||21 October 2018|
USB C Power Bank RAVPower 26800 PD Portable Charger 26800mAh (Fast Recharged in 4.5 Hours &USB-C Input, 30W Type-C Output) for Nintendo Switch, USB Type-C Laptops, 2016 MacBook Power Delivery Support
Enhance your purchase
|Battery capacity||26800 Milliamp Hours|
|Item weight||17.3 Ounces|
About this item
- Capable of charging a Nintendo Switch while it is being played. The Only USB PD Portable Charger Up To 30W: Recharge the 26800mAh battery through the Type-C port in just 4-5 hours (compared to the standard 14 hours); also features 2A and 1A input recharging. Note: Type-C charger sold separately. Type-C port is incompatible with the Type-C cable or charger of Huawei P10, Huawei mate9 as well as all OPPO & One Plus phone
- Massive 30W Type-C Output: The Type-C output reaches up to 30W that matches the original AC MacBook charger, so you can charge all devices including a MacBook in no time
- Large Capacity, Multiple Outputs: 26800mAh battery capacity charges an iPhone 6S 10 times, a Samsung S6 6times, or an iPad Air 2 times; contains two 2.4A iSmart ports for a combined 3.4A total
- Advanced iSmart 2.0 Technology: Upgraded iSmart 2.0 automatically detects and adjusts the charging current to obtain the fastest charging; advanced Panasonic IC for safer and better conductivity
- Safety First: A+ battery for over 500 charge / recharge cycles; includes overcharge, short circuit, and current surge protection; features a scratch resistant matte finish
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Other Feature||PD USB C Output, iSmart USB Output||PD USB C Input & Output, iSmart USB Output|
|No. of iPhone 11 Charges||8||5|
|Input||5V/3A, 9V/2A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A||5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A, 30W max|
|Output||5V/3A, 9V/2A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A||5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 14.5V/2A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 60W max|
|Size||6.9 x 3.2 x 0.8 in||5.98x 2.64 x 0.98 in|
The revolution in charging you’ve been waiting for. Taking the latest charging technology and combining it in a sleek package, PD Pioneer offers a versatile and streamlined way to charge like never before.
PD Pioneer 26800mAh Power Bank
Pack it when you need big power as fast as possible. A colossal 26800mAh portable charger that goes where you go, and a 30W Type-C output for faster recharging than just about any other charger around.
- A super powered portable charger with 30W PD charging and a colossal capacity
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase and would recommend it!
I also bought Ravpower 60w 5 port wall charger and it works fantastic as well. I bought both products during prime day sales and am happy with the price I paid.
What I also appreciated was a follow-up email from sun valley brands asking me if I was happy with the performance of the powerbank and an assurance that if I have any problems in the first 18 months they will set up a replacement.
This is the one to get, it’s the largest capacity that you can carry on an airplane and it had a PD port.
For those that are saying it takes forever to charge, you need to use wall charger that has a PD port and at least 30w. If you buy a seperate USB-c to USB-c cable make sure it is rated to 5amps. This unit takes me about 4 hours to fully charge. As mentioned above I also got the Ravpower wall charger. Charging over the mini USB would be crazy slow it’s rated to 10w where the USB-c is rated at 30w. If you are charging it over mini USB with your iPhone wall adapter it would take forever.