|Item Model Number||RZ01-02560100-R3U1|
|Product Dimensions||4.32 x 12.5 x 6.99 cm; 136.08 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||43 x 125 x 70 millimetres|
|Item Weight||136 g|
|Manufacturer||Razer USA Ltd|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||21 August 2018|
Razer Mamba Elite Wired Gaming Mouse Black
|Price:||+ $9.89 Delivery|
- High Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on the fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
- Improved, Ergonomic Design: Rubberized side grips reduce fatigue over long use sessions
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and helps with more controlled scrolling in high stakes gaming situations
- 9 programmable buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse.1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 50 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Razer Mamba Elite features our acclaimed Razer 5G advanced optical sensor with true 16, 000 DPI and Razer Mechanical mouse switches with extended durability of up to 50 million clicks. Get more control with 9 programmable buttons, Each one easily configured through Razer Synapse 3, and save up to 5 profiles to your mouse with on-board memory. With extended Razer Chroma lighting Zones along each side of your mouse, customize with preset lighting effects or create your own From 16.8 million color options.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-1 star for lack of clarification regarding metal around the mousepad
-1 star for the high price considering the power issue.
Top reviews from other countries
Both mice feel, act and respond similarly with the integration of Synapse 3. The Mamba Elite includes two new "buttons" by moving the scroll wheel left and right which you can remap and two new LED strips of light. Aside from the Mamba having a slightly shorter hump and the M1 and M2 buttons having some railings on the edges for your fingers, there is no real difference.
Other smaller changes include the mouse wheel having more grip to it along with more of a strict and locked spin and the mesh on the sides are a different pattern. M4 and M5 buttons on the side are also slightly smaller for less accidental presses.
To conclude, if you already have a DeathAdder Elite, there is no reason for you to get this upgrade unless you want more LEDs on your desk as the mouse does look really nice. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 star review as a pose to a neutral 3 star is because of the looks of the mouse and the fact that the two new "buttons" I spoke of earlier were a nice added bonus. But as a 100$ worth bonus? That's up to you.