RENPHO Rechargeable Hand Held Massager for Muscles, Back, Foot, Neck, Shoulder, Leg, Calf Pain Relief - Large Capacity Battery Cordless Electric Percussion Full Body Massage - White
- Renpho Massager Relieves Pain for Full Body: The percussion technology can help relax and relief pain on feet, calves, shoulders, neck, back, muscle, arms, and legs. Best for your healthy life.
- Powerful Motor and Safety Design: Great motor with extremely powerful up to 3600 pulses per minute, could relief pains effectively. After using 20 minutes, it will automatically stop to prevent the massager from overheating.
- Portable and Flexibility: Hand held and Cordless design, you can bring it to home, office and anywhere. 5 interchangeable head-attachments, depending on your preference.
- Cordless & Rechargeable: Built-in rechargeable battery can last for approximately a Total of 140 minutes on full charge! For safety, it can't be used While charging.
- Great ideal gift for men, women, parents and friends
There is a newer version of this item:
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 38.1 x 7.62 x 11.43 cm; 800 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 November 2017
- Manufacturer : RENPHO
- ASIN : B01N4B6VY4
- Item Model Number : EM-2016C
- Best Sellers Rank: 56 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The RENPHO Electric Percussion Massager has a powerful motor, long-lasting Li-ion battery, and is made out of high quality ABS plastic. It can effectively help you relieve aches and pains in your shoulders, neck, back, joints, foot, leg, and calves. It is also useful if you need to speed up muscle recovery or simply wish to relax. Ideal to use any time of the day, whether it is throughout the day, after work, or after sports.
- Cordless handheld massage
- High battery capacity--2600mAh
- Long-serving time--up to 140 mins
- Great motor--up to 3600 Rpm
- Percussion technical
- 5 Massager heads
- Weight: 1.8lbs
- 12 Months No-worry
RENPHO Cordless Percussion Massager
Excellent Build Quality
The RENPHO Cordless Massager is made with a powerful motor of 3600 pulses per minute, which allows it to offer you a powerful massage.
While most traditional electric massagers need to be plugged into a wall socket to keep the power on, the RENPHO Electric Percussion Massager has a built-in battery which means that it can be used anywhere.
Different Massage-Head Attachments, Different Experiences
- The Round-Ball and one-point head are made of hard plastic which is good for a firmer massage.
- Especially for breaking up the knots on the muscles and speeding up muscle recovery.
- Can be used for shoulder, back, lower back, and soles of feet.
Stylish and Easy to Use
Simple Control Panel with 4 buttons:
The longer handle with the ergonomic design makes it comfortable to hold and easy to reach any "hard to reach" areas.
Key points to note
Start relaxing today with the RENPHO Electric Percussion Massager and get away from suffering!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Being able to select various styles of massage modes and being able to control the speed impact is absolutely perfect.
It feels extremely well designed and of very high quality manufacture,, and the motor drive is very strong and powerful.
I 100% HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
I am using the massager on my calf muscles as I suffer with restless legs in the evening and night. So far it has been successful in reducing the symptoms for a reasonable period.
I like the flexibility and the solid feel of the RENPHO.
I don’t know if they paid for these positive reviews, but it is useless.
Top reviews from other countries
I read some very positive reviews and was very impressed with the fact how portable and flexibility it was. Also the fact it was Cordless was a big factor I chose it.
I decided to order and when the item arrived the next day was very impressed with many aspects of the excellent build quality.
With the old ones needs to be plugged into a wall socket to keep the power on this give me flexibility and the most impressive part was the battery life.
Finally it comes with 5 Massage heads that actually do feel different and I feel have made a difference to my sports muscle issues.
All in all I’m very happy with the product and would recommend.
Please take a second to hit the helpful button it makes taking the time to write the review worthwhile x
Why use something like this? Modern medicine almost completely restricts itself to chemical, big pharma solutions, with occasional operation and time-limited, non specific physiotherapy thrown in if you are lucky. However, after twenty years in General Practice and work in a number of hospital specialities thrown in prior to that, it seems to me we have the wrong idea about arthritis. Arthritis is not about the joints, it is about the quality of the muscles, tendons and ligaments that surround those joints. Keep the muscles, tendons and ligaments good, and you will keep the joints good.
As we age, so muscles, tendons and ligaments thicken and become stiffer. Effectively they become stringy like old mutton. Massage, physiotherapy and exercise help keep the muscles etc in order. This keeps the joints moving and lubricated. And joint movement, through your full range of movement, encourages the flow of synovial fluid around the joint which keeps the joint healthy.
This massager helps break down the scar tissue and fibrosis that appear around ageing or injured muscles. And unless you can afford a daily massage - this is the poor man's equivalent. I use it gently on all muscles and concentrate on those muscles, such as Glutei (the Butt muscles) that have the worst time. I spend a lot of time sitting down! and this helps restore the circulation in those muscles.
Painkillers, like antidepressants, cure nothing. They may help you keep going until the body sorts out the underlying problem but equally painkillers can allow someone to carry on damaging themselves until they reach the point of breakdown. Pain comes not so much from the joint as the poorly conditioned muscles surrounding that joint.
Massage combined with exercise whether specific to the muscles being massaged or more general in the form of for example, swimming helps keep those muscles going and that is main alternative to being crippled by general osteoarthritis of old age. Certainly a healthy, non-inflammatory diet helps. However muscle conditioning is equally important and massage is part and parcel of looking after your body.
I can recommend this - both from my personal experience of using it, and from a theoretical perspective of keeping pain and stiffness at bay