|Product Dimensions||7.62 x 7.62 x 1.27 cm; 20 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.6 x 7.6 x 1.3 centimetres|
|Item Weight||20 g|
|Date First Available||1 April 2019|
RGEEK DN Paper Clip for Nintendo Switch RCM Tool RCM SX OS Short Circuit Tools Use for Modify The Archive Play GBA/FBA & Other Simulator
- This product is a tool, specifically modified to play games and other homemade software use.
- Can be used to modify the archive, play GBA/FBA and other simulators.
- The full version of the system is available, the homemade system can already load NS games.
- Made of ABS plastic, Suitable for Nintendo Switch RCM / NS SX O
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our product will give you the freedom you need to enjoy your gaming or your money back
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. The short connector does not need to be inserted into the bottom!
2. RCM enters the black screen to indicate success!
1 x RCM Short circuit tools（Tool ONLY）
1 x Box
How to use RCM Jig?
1. long press NS power button, pop-up menu select "power option",click "turn off". Turn NS off completely.
2. Copy needed files to the root directory of your TF card
3. Connect your RCM Jig to the Right-Hand Joycon rail of switch.
4. Then hold VOL+ press the Power Button.
5. NS is still in black screen, but already enter into RCM.
6. Connet your NS and computers/Android phones/dongle and inject the boot program via the microUSB Cable.
7. Guide you to the TF card system, you can run a variety of homemade software, systems, games.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Delivered quickly and worked amazing