|Item Model Number||ROC-11-820-WE|
|Product Dimensions||12.5 x 8.5 x 4 cm; 130 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||12.5 x 8.5 x 4 centimetres|
|Item Weight||130 g|
|Date First Available||17 September 2019|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.36 delivery
+ $9.36 delivery
ROCCAT Kone AIMO Remastered White - PC
- 5 lighting Zones Featuring no fewer than five independently configurable lighting zones, you can now customize your gaming aesthetic like never before. As well as being good for forging your own signature style, the multiple zones take AIMO to a new level. They synergize perfectly to allow for even smoother and more fluid lighting transitions, immersing you in your game with an unprecedented level of ambiance.
- Iconic Kone Ergonomics The legendary Kone shape has been tried and tested and is loved the world over by gamers who appreciate comfort paired with performance. Its design is truly human-focused and was born of a deep analysis of the hand. The inward orientation of the thumb, the typical lengths of the index and middle fingers, plus the shape of the palm and the heel of the hand were all considered during its creation. Close your eyes and place your hand atop it and you’ll know it’s unmistakably the Kone AIMO, with its level of ergonomic comfort that other mice simply cannot provide.
- Evolutionary Performance Coating Grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating. That’s what you can expect from ROCCAT’s latest innovation in surface material technology. The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the Kone AIMO during even the most frantic of gaming sessions. And it stays in pristine condition for all your future gaming sessions.
- 24 Button Functions Upgraded to include an improved thumb area, the Kone AIMO now boasts even more command power. The zone features three optimally positioned buttons that preserve the treasured ergonomics while offering additional versatility. The lowermost button defaults to Easy-Shift[+] which, while held, unlocks a secondary function for every other button, for an impressive total of 24 possible functions.
- ROCCAT Owl-Eye Sensor The best just got better. Experience unrelenting pointer precision with the all-new 16,000dpi ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor. The sensor is adjustable in 1dpi increments to suit high- and low-sensitivity gamers alike and is characterized by exceptionally sharp accuracy and tracking capabilities. Now you can take aim and click with the confidence that you’re right on target each and every time.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Kone has been ROCCAT’s best-selling mouse since the very moment it launched in 2007. Continually refined through the years, it is adored by fans for its iconic shape and constant cutting-edge innovations. The Kone AIMO represents the latest heir to the Kone throne, remastered with an array of upgrades to make it better than ever before. Boasting the legendary ergonomics of its predecessors, it now features an improved thumb area for even more comfort and control. It is the ideal tool for every gaming job, with a full feature-set that provides maximum precision and command power in all situations.
From the manufacturer
Founded in 2007 in Hamburg, ROCCAT designs some of the best gaming products in the world. We combine detail-loving German innovation with a genuine passion for what we do. The result is a forward-looking product portfolio adaptable to gaming trends.
Roccat Kone AIMO Gaming Mouse
High Precision, Optical Owl-Eye Sensor (100 to 16.000 DPI), RGB Aimo LED Illumination, 23 Programmable Keys, Designed in Germany (Remastered)
The Kone AIMO represents the latest heir to the Kone throne, remastered with an array of upgrades. Boasting the legendary ergonomics of its predecessors, it now features an improved thumb area for even more control. It has a full feature-set that provides maximum precision and command power in all situations.
- AIMO illumination – RGBA backlighting and LED lighting effects
- 5 independently configurable lighting zones
- ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor with 16,000dpi
- Iconic shape with exceptional ergonomics to fit your hand
- Easy-Shift[+] button duplicator technology for 24 possible functions
- Grippy, durable and dirt-resistant coating that’s soft to the touch
16000 DPI Owl-Eye Sensor
ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor with 16,000dpi unlocks unrelenting pointer precision with sharp response and excellent tracking
5 Lighting Zones
5 independently configurable lighting zones offer smoother and more fluid transitions and let you forge your signature style
ROCCAT Easy Shift
Featuring Easy-Shift[+] button duplicator technology. Unlocks a secondary function for each button for a total of 24 functions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The clicks were satisfying and the sensor was incredibly accurate, the mouse glided wonderfully on the mousepad and was generally fantastic.
But I am a claw grip user with small hands, and this meant my fingers only reached half way down the left and right click landing them directly on top of the switch housing, meaning I could feel the switch rebounding every time I clicked.
So if you are like me and you have tiny hands, I'm not sure I can recommend this mouse to you, however, if you have 'normal' sized hands or are a palm grip style user, this mouse could very well be the mouse for you! I would rate it above my Logitech G502.
Software seems good and isn't wasting resources.
Build quality feels good.
Not sure I like the shift key, it's a little too light on the switch and easy to press, but that's really minor and I'm sure I'll get used to it.
Upgraded from a Logitech G502 after it felt like it was exacerbating RSI issues due to its small size and tall resting height.
My issue is a MASSIVE one in that I paid around £50 for this mouse only for the mouse to start double-clicking every time I press the mouse button. I expected something like this to happen eventually, but this happened within only 3 months and I can't even get a refund because I didn't pay the extortionate extra £15 for accidental damage insurance.
I'm not in a position to buy a new mouse and my mouse is defective after 3 months despite my paying £50 for it. After reading online, ROCCAT apparently knowingly use cheap switches under the mouse buttons leaving around 50,000 clicks before they start breaking down (for use as a gaming mouse, 50,000 clicks is nothing). My best guess is that they do this in hopes that people will keep buying replacements, or pay extra for damage insurance as a way to make an extra buck.
Otherwise this mouse is great, it's comfortable, usable and has really great features on it that make it great, but I can NOT in good conscience recommend anyone to buy this mouse or it's non-"remastered" predecessor. A shame seeing as one of the selling points for this mouse is 'Enhanced Durability' and yet it lasted less time than the last one.
Do not be tempted by the features of this mouse. Stay away or you'll be in the same position I am in right now with a very defective mouse and having lost a not insignificant amount of money to a corporation who doesn't make their products to last.