Nasal Wash Bottle RSSZL 500ml Neti Pot Sinus Rinse Bottle Nose Cleaner Nasal Irrigation Set Adult & Kid BPA Free Nose Care Nose Allergic Cold Flu Nursing 30 Packs Nasal Wash Salt Temperature Sticker
Enhance your purchase
- SAFETY DAILY NASAL CARE: Nasal wash bottle is designed according to the internal physiological structure of human nasal cavity, helps to remove dirt, pollen postoperative residue, dust, etc. it is a practical product for individual daily nasal care.
- EASY TO USE- Simply turn the sinus rinse bottle upside down and press the button,You do not need to squeeze the neti pot . Unique construction and the patented button allow a perfect water flow, The nasal wash bottle squirts water in one nostril and drains out the other.
- GENTLY RINSE- The water of the nasal wash bottle gently flows through your nostrils. It's not trying to force water through your congestion, keep your nose clean and hydrated and soothing.
- NO LEAKAGE - Each junction of the nasal wash bottle is designed to avoid leaks. one-button control, upside down the bottle, press the bottom button to release water, loosen and stop. No need to worry about water is shooting out of your nose.
- Comes with 30 packs of nasal wash salt(4.5g) and temperature sticker.
Frequently bought together
- Package Dimensions : 19.4 x 12.2 x 7.3 cm; 277 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 July 2019
- Manufacturer : RSSZL
- ASIN : B07Y4NDHGB
- Manufacturer reference : Me001-XBQ-500S
- Customer Reviews:
How the Nasal Wash Bottle works?
The nasal wash bottle is a tool used to clean the nasal cavity.It uses a certain pressure to deliver saline into the nostrils, through the nasal vestibule,
sinus, nasal passages around the nasopharynx, then discharged from one side of the nostrils or from the mouth.
restoring the self-detoxification function of the nasal cavity, and protecting the nasal cavity.
How to use it
Step 1: wash your hands.cut the 4.5g nasal salt into the bottle.
Step 2: Fill a clean bottle with warm distilled water or previously boiled water to the filling line (500ml).
Step 3: Tighten the cap and tube.Gently shake the bottle to dissolve the mixture.
Step 4: Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level and looking down, upside the bottle and gently insert the nozzle into one ostril.
Press the button volve, the solution starts to flow and out from the other nostril. release the button to stop the solution.
Step 5: Blow your nose gently, without pinching your nose completely because this will apply pressure on the eardrums.
Step 6: Then repeat steps 4 & 5 for your another nostril.
1.Do not use water or regular salt instead of nasal rinse salt.
2. Do not use it if one side of your nose is blocked or if you have otitis or other ear disorders.
3.Children under the age of 12 should use this product under the supervision of the doctor and their parents.
4.It is a personal care product, not to share with others.
5.Wash the bottle thoroughly before and after use.
Note: The package date is PRODUCTION DATE, Not Expired date.
Bottle Size: 15.8 * 14.8 * 7.5cm/6.2 * 5.82 * 2.95inch.
Capacity: 500 ml
Package Included: 1 * Bottle(500 ml) 2 * Nozzles (1 for adult,1 for child),30 x 4.5g Nasal wash salt,1 x temperature sticker.