|Memory Storage Capacity||16 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||16 GB|
|Special Features||Full Touch Screen, Bluetooth 5.0|
|Standing screen display size||2.4 Inches|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Total Usb Ports||1|
|Supported Standards||MP3, ACELP, APE, FLAC, WMA, WAV|
|Memory Card Slot||Micro SD|
|Product Dimensions||7.62 x 5.08 x 0.99 cm; 70 Grams|
|Item Weight||70 g|
|Item Model Number||M17|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||29 May 2020|
RUIZU Mp3 Player with Bluetooth 5.0,16GB Music Player with FM Radio,Built-in Speaker,Touch Screen HiFi Sound Bluetooth Mp3 Player, Voice Recorder, E-Book, Supports up to 128GB Micro SD Card Black
|Price:||+ $8.50 Delivery|
- ✿ [Latest Bluetooth 5.0 version] Compatible with Bluetooth 5.0, Enjoy your favorite music with RUIZU M17 bluetooth mp3 player at a stable speed. You could pair with Bluetooth wireless headphones or Speaker.(Note: It's unable to connect to cellphone via bluetooth)
- ✿ [2.4'' Full Touch Screen] With a zinc alloy 2.4 inch touch screen, it has a luxurious design and has the same touch screen operation as a smartphone.Really very easy to use. It's also a great gift for friends,kids...
- ✿ [Multi-function and Built-in Speaker] The mp3 player comes with lots of function inside,such as eualizer, bookmarks,radio playback, timer, and calendar,etc. It supports audio formats including MP3/ WMA/ APE / FLAC / WAV/ /DRM / ACELP and has very low sound loss. With a built-in speaker,you can enjoy music without earphones.
- ✿ [Large Capacity & High Resolution] The mp3 built-in 16GB memory and can be expanded to 128GB by using a micro SD card(Not included). The voice in the micro SD card can be played clearly. High Resolution provides you better user experience.
- ✿ [What's in Pakage] A RUIZU M17 Bluetooth MP3 player, earphones, USB cable and user manual. If you have any questions about the operation , please feel free to contact us. We are keen to provide good service to our customers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
RUIZU M17 mp3 player comes with Bluetooth 5.0 version, it can be connected to audio output devices such as headphones, earphones, and speakers. A portable music player with a mini size brings you a really easy way to take when morning workout. And As convenient as using a smartphone with a full touch screen, very useful for various purposes such as school, commuting, rest, and sports. And the manufacturer prepares test songs and videos in the music player so that you could check the function as soon as you get it.
Before using this mp3 player please read the user manual carefully. Thank you
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 7 cm
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The Ruizu M17 has a touchscreen interface, a first for me in MP3 devices. The screen locks with a quick tap on the Power button, and unlocks the same way.
The main page has icons for Music (5 formats), Movie (AVI/AMV), Radio (3 band settings), Ebook (TXT only), Pedometer, Photo (JPG)and such utilities as a list menu, stopwatch, calendar/alarm and recording (MP3 or WAV). All the features can be found at no more than three menu levels, often just two. The text is small, so I have to be careful when touching, but navigation is very easy. It has Bluetooth, and it is described as being there mostly for wireless headphones. As is true for most players, it accepts MicroSD up to 128 GB; files are sorted by ID3 tags, then alphanumerically inside.
One of the features I came to cherish in a player is variable speed. The BBC folks talk slowly, so I like to play it faster. This device has a setting for speed, so +8 means a 60-minute podcast plays in 44 minutes. Once you set the playback speed, all the files play the same until you change it. If I could make a suggestion to the developers, I would create a separate icon for Spoken )(or Podcast or Audiobook) and allow Music to play normally but Spoken to play faster. SanDisk, for example, only enables playback speed for Podcasts.
Most of my podcast-listening friends use their phones and streaming rather than downloading and copying to a dedicated device as I do. The key selling points for using MP3 players have to be the lightness and the battery. This device makes my arguments slightly harder. It is far heavier (most are 25-30 grams, while this one is 70 grams), most of which is evidently the battery; after two hours of play, the battery remained at 80%. But the heaviness makes this less attractive as a sports device. The large capacity (16GB plus MicroSD) and the ease of navigation made it ideal for me.
I'm having this weird little problem: I go click on "music" to play music. one of my reggae music folders on the external card contains 95 songs in it, and for some reason when I'm playing songs off the album i get another album mixed into the playlist. the playlist is empty. i checked the reggae folder on the card to see if any other files are there besides the ones i want in there. i even delete the ruizu auto generated files on that card, i do factory reset, tried a reformat of the device, nothing. still get that album mixed in. I found the solution to this, that is NOT to click on the "music" icon to play music, but to click on the "Browser" icon to browse through to the music folder I want to play music from....
when the unit is playing a song, you have to hit certain spots in the touch screen interface in order for it to register and to to that feature. there are little annoyances like that. other than that, the hardware is good, the software and user interface is lacking.