- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Rankie USB Network Adapter, USB 3.0 to RJ45 Gigabit (Black)
- Note: not compatible with Nintendo Switch. Portable USB to Ethernet adapter connects a USB 3.0 (backwards compatible with USB 2.0) equipped computer or tablet to a router, modem, or network switch to bring Gigabit Ethernet to your network connection; A Cat6 Ethernet cable (sold separately) is recommended
- Leveraging the high-bandwidth of SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface at up to 5 Gbps, this USB 3.0 to Ethernet adapter future-proofs your network connection with 1000 Mbps Ethernet while maintains a backwards compatibility with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- This lightweight USB to network adapter is a perfect accessory for adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, or Macbook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming
- Supported features include Wake-on-Lan (WoL), Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover Detection, Backpressure Routing, Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX). Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols and 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T networks
- Wired USB Ethernet connection is faster and more reliable than wireless network. This Ethernet to USB adapter is compatible with Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10, and Chrome OS with latest system updates. Does not support Windows RT or Android.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.49 x 19.2 x 1.5 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Rankie
- ASIN : B010SEARPU
- Item Model Number : R-1161-ADAPTER-USB3.0-RJ45-BK
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,966 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you need an adapter like this very quickly, I guess that's ok. If the time is not a problem, I recommend you to look for better and cheaper options.
Top reviews from other countries
Edit: I recently thought this device had stopped working as I was unable to connect my iMac to the Mac Laptop, I tried many network settings and jiggery pokery and only a reboot of the laptop fixed the problem. I did some research and it seems that Ethernet is not Plug and Play, not the fault of the Network Adapter. The solution was to make sure that the iMac ( where the Ethernet cable was connected ) was turned on before the laptop ( where the adapter was connected to a USB port ), or reboot the laptop, then high speed connections are restored.
Now, it's died completely. It looks like the cable joining onto the USB plug is coming away, showing metal wiring underneath.
The laptop in question uses the Ubuntu (Linux) operating system, so I can't actually say how the device would fare on a Windows or Mac OSX computer, but given that it is specified for those operating systems (and doesn't mention Linux) I would be surprised if it didn't work as well on those too.
Cada vez hay más productos evaluados por probadores "profesionales" que por lo que veo, le dan 5 estrellas a todo. Vale. Me lo creo o no.
Yo adjunto captura de pantalla de antes y después y que cada un@ saque sus conclusiones. Mi conexión es movisar fibra a 300MB.