|Package Dimensions||14.6 x 7.2 x 4.6 cm; 40 Grams|
|Colour||Wide Angle Lens|
|Item Weight||40 g|
|Date First Available||5 April 2019|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
for Raspberry Pi Camera Module, KEYESTUDIO 5MP 1080P Video Webcam with Fisheye Lens Infrared Night Vision for Raspberry Pi 4 Module B/2/3 B+/Pi 3
- The camera is supported for Raspberry pi 4 Module B 3/2, the preferred operating system for Raspberry Pi
- The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixed lens on board
- 5 million pixels, supports up to 2592 * 1944 size image output
- Similar to fish eyes, open broad horizon,sensor lens lnfrared LED light night vision for raspberry pi
- Support focusing, to adjust the focus based on the distance of the object, This product is an infrared night vision camera, which needs to be used together with the infrared light sensor
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This product is an infrared night vision camera, which needs to be used together with the infrared light sensor.
If you don't use it together with infrared light, there will be no night vision effect, and the video and pictures taken will be dark red and white.
compatible with raspberry pi;
Similar to fish eyes, open broad horizon;
Support focusing, to adjust the focus based on the distance of the object.
❶ 5 million pixels
❷ Photosensitive Chip OV5647
❸ Camera Parameters:
CCD Size: 1/4 inch
Aperture (F): 2.35
Focal Length: Adjustable
Diagonal Angle: 130 degrees
Sensor pixels: 1080p
❹ 4 Screw holes:
Used for fixed position
Support 3.3V external power supply
Support access fill light
❺Size: 25mm × 24mm
Shooting angle: 130 °
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I imagine for many pi applications it would be fine, but I tend to use them to control things, so the focussing issue precludes it from most.