- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Kuman 7 Inch Raspberry Pi Touch Screen SC7BC IPS LCD Display HDMI Monitor 1024x600 for Raspberry Pi 4 B 3 2 1 B B+ A BB Black PC
|Price:||+ $12.59 Delivery|
|Screen size||7 Inches|
About this item
- Capacitive touch control This Raspberry Pi Screen resolution is 1024x600 It also has vertical and Horizontal image flip function Image 4 3/ 16 9 display format conversion
- Operating voltage The touch screen 5V 1a power supply current requirements within the above 2a on board 400mA DC-DC Boost Regulator to provide power supply to LCD backlight
- Multifunctional when the 7 inch touch screen work with the Raspberry Pi it supports the Raspbian Ubuntu Win10 IoT single-touch and free drive When using as a computer monitor It supports Windows 10/ 8 1/ 8/ 7 five point touch and free drive
- With protective case The Raspberry Pi Display comes with the protective case stand which is made with black acrylic Raspberry Pi board can be installed on the back of the case
- Good customer service If you need any technique support Please let us know we will be surely responsible to all problem Or You could refer the QA
There is a newer version of this item:
Product detailsColour:7 Inch Pi Screen with Case
- Product Dimensions : 8.3 x 5.9 x 2.7 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 April 2019
- Manufacturer : kuman
- ASIN : B07QLMBGZC
- Item Model Number : Raspberry Pi Screen
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.Please note Supported update Raspberry Pi 3 2 and RPi 1 Model B B+ BB BLACK supported
2.Power Supply is NOT included.for PI ,do not require power supply
3.There is a sticker on the LCD screen. Please peel off before use.
LCD Size : 7.0 inch (Diagonal)
Driver Element : A-Si TFT active matrix
Display mode : Normally White ,Transmissive
High Resolution: 1152,000 Dots (800 x 3(RGB) x 480)
SSD1963 touch panel controller
Dot pitch : 0.0642(W) X 0.1790(H)mm
Active Area : 154.08(w)X 85.92(H)
Module Size : 164.9(w)X100.0(H)x5.7(D)mm
Surface Treatment : Anti-glare
Color arrangement : RGB-Stripe
Blacklight : Highlighted LED lamp backlighting
TFT Power(pin Name: 3.3V): The power of the screen is 2.8-3.3V; not use 5V, all the Pin's voltage on the module
Can not be more than 3.3V.
Backlight power supply (pin Name: 5V): backlight power range is 4.5-7V.
Interface Type: 16 parallel
Operating Temperature : -20 ~ +70 degrees centigrade
Storage Temperature : -30 ~ +80 degrees centigrade
7inch HDMI LCD (B) x 1
HDMI cable x 1
USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x 1
RPi screws pack (4pcs) x 1
Protective case x 1
SC7B 7 inch HDMI LCD(B) Using standard HID protocol, so that you can migrate its to your own systems.
With the use of Pi Raspberry, support Raspbian、Ubuntu、Windows 10 IoT Single-Touch, Free drive; When used as a computer monitor, support 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7, Five point touch, Free drive.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Getting the unit together was quite fiddly. There are links above in the questions and I strongly suggest you follow them. They're not 100% clear, but with a little work and a little re-work, you can arrive at a functioning touch screen that also carries your Pi behind it. The construction, when you get it done right, is quite solid. If you were to drop the screen on an edge, it would be well protected. Drop it on the face and all bets are off.
Overall, the screen quality is actually quite decent. I've been using it for a while now and I'm very happy. I've tried using an on-screen keyboard, but I've found that to be more than a little problematic. I may try a small bluetooth keyboard I've got sitting around. The screen is responsive to touch. It works quite well. Just make sure you get the right drivers installed, or you'll be resetting your OS, which isn't any fun at all (I only had to do it once, HA).
Go into this eyes open, and you'll be happy. If you're expecting the wrong thing, you won't be. I'm personally quite pleased with the set up and the screen. It's doing what I needed.
Reviewed in the United States on 6 July 2019