|Item Model Number||RZ03-02640200-R3U1|
|Product Dimensions||13.31 x 36.12 x 3.61 cm; 657.71 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||13.3 x 36.1 x 3.6 centimetres|
|Item Weight||658 g|
|Manufacturer||Razer USA Ltd|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||15 November 2018|
BlackWidow Lite Mechanical Tenkeyless Keyboard Matte Black
- Zero-Compromise Mechanical Switch for Speed & Accuracy: Razer Orange switch technology provides tactile feedback with a quieter click, requiring 45 G of actuation force; ideal for most gaming and typing experiences
- Included O-Ring Sound Dampeners: Further reduces key noise, travel distance, and typing fatigue
- Individually Backlit Keys: White LED lighting with full brightness control beyond the customizability of zone-lit keyboards
- Fully Programmable Macro Support: Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Tournament-Ready Design: A tenkeyless design with a detachable USB cable provides a portable form-factor for on-the-go gamers
- Durable Construction: Supports up to 80 million clicks with a 2 year manufacturer warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The BlackWidow Lite keyboard boasts the powerful performance of a Razer mechanical gaming keyboard with a sleek, minimalistic profile that's fit for the professional environment. Equipped with Razer Orange Mechanical Switches that provide near-silent, tactile feedback, the Razer BlackWidow Lite ensures the best typing experience possible while being discreet.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love it, keys feel very nice and included O-rings really help reduce the noise and still keep the mechanical feel of the keyboard.
Top reviews from other countries
+ Compact layout. Doesn't take up much space and looks clean.
+ Great design and looks. I love that they made it as stealth as possible, it doesn't look like your average "gaming keyboard".
+ Pretty good switches. Typing is quite enjoyable and not as loud as other switches.
+ Detachable cable. Which means you can use any cable as long as it's micro USB.
+ O rings included. In case you want to make it a little more silent (I wish they'd come installed by default, but it's not a big deal)
+ Quite sturdy. I wasn't expecting much since it's a small and slim keyboard, there is almost no flex in the middle.
+ Keycap puller included. If you didn't have one, Razer has your back if you want to install the O rings.
+ Individually backlit keys and brightness control. You only get white, but to be honest, I rarely use RGB.
+ Replaceable keycaps. I replaced my keycaps recently and works like a charm.
+ Extra customization with Razer Synapse 3, but not required for regular use.
- There is an apparent metalic sound whenever you apply pressure on a key, some people like it and some other don't. Whenever I'm working or playing I don't really hear it anymore since I'm not paying attention to it.
- No RGB. Again, I don't care for RGB but I can understand if someone was disappointed.
- No USB C. Most of my peripherals and accessories are micro USB so it's not an issue for me, but again I can understand if people complain about it.
- I wish they would have included cable management tunnels on the back of the keyboard.
Overall, I really enjoy using this keyboard since it helps me reduce clutter on my desk, looks quite elegant and minimalist and I can either type or play videogames without any issues at all. Being able to replace the keycaps is also a big plus if you want to customize it to your liking. I'd recommend the Blackwidow Lite in a heartbeat!
On the pros, I like the keyboard aesthetics and how typing feels on it. Unless I get expelled from our home office room by my wife due to clickety-clack, I'm going to stick with the keyboard for longer I think ;)
Stability of the long keys is great too, no wobble at all. Perhaps not for everyone, but single colour clear backlit instead of an RGB is something I appreciate as well.
My main qualm with this keyboard is the key lights have gone from white to sort of yellowish in some of the keys.