|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Package Dimensions||15.24 x 9.14 x 1.52 cm; 68 Grams|
|Item Weight||68 g|
|Date First Available||30 July 2019|
XQD Card Reader, Rocketek USB3.0 XQD/SD Card Reader Dual Slot Memory Card Reader 5Gpbs Super Speed Compatible with Sony G/M Series, Lexar 2933x/1400x USB Mark XQD Card, SD/SDHC Card for Windows/Mac OS
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 【Sony XQD Card Reader】 Dual slot SD/XQD reader is designed for photographers, which is easily to download pictures and videos from your XQD card reader to your laptops/computers via the USB 3.0 interface, offer you versatile transfer solution between multi-format memory cards and PC or tablet. Support XQD card and SD card at the same time.
- 【High-Speed Transmission】 Rocketek XQD card reader is updated version of Sony card reader with super speed USB 3.0 technology, maximum transfer speed up to 5Gbps for the XQD card and SD card. More faster, accelerate working efficiency. Ideal for transferring high-resolution images and video recordings.
- 【Wide Compatibility】For professional equipment such as Nikon D4/D5/D500 and other cameras with XQD cards. Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10(32/64-bit), Mac OS X and above without driver.Note: Do not support XQD N, S, H series.
- 【Portable Design Easy to Use】 No driver installation is required , just plug in to use, through the LED indicator of this XQD card reader, you can easily monitor the connection status. Portable & Compact design plug and play. It is made of high quality aluminum alloy shell, durable and scratch resistant. It's comfort and convenient for the indoors or out door use.
- 【After-sale Service:】Rocketek upgraded version XQD reader perfectly for XQD G-series and M-series card, Lexar 2933x Lexar1400x Mark cards, SD /SDHC/SDXC Series. 24-month hassle-free manufacturer's warranty/free lifetime technical & money back in 3 months.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Rocketek 2 in 1 Super Speed USB 3.0 XQD&SD card reader-----Professional-grade card reader for photographers. Base on easy portability design, great choice to transfer files between your device and memory card. FOR XQD and SD simultaneously, support slot-to-slot read/write. Great accessory for the owner of the Nikon d850 d4, d5.
Super Speed on Data Transfer
Support super faster data transfer up to 5Gbps through USB 3.0 interface -10X faster than USB 2.0, transfer HD movies or files in just seconds.
Super speed USB 3.0 technology, maximum transfer speed up to 500MB/s for the XQD card, 104MB/s for the SD card reader.
XQD&SD Card reader
Designed for XQD 2.0 cards, Perfect support Sony G series, Sony M series, Lexar USB Mark card, SD Series (Such as SDHC, SDXC ect.)
Aluminum enclosure provides this 2 in 1 Card Reader extra reliability against interruptions. It's comfort and convenient to connect your laptop with your favorite XQD or SD card any time, perfect for vacation and business trips. LED Indicators show you the status of working anytime.
XQD Universal Compatibility
Plug and play on the computer or laptop equipped with Standard USB 3.0 port with most modern operating systems, including Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS. No driver needed and No worry needed!
Compact and Ultra light weight
Product size: 2.35 x 1.77 x 0.55 inches
Weight: 1.4 ounces
Portable and compact, suitable for any occasion, accelerate your workflow anywhere anytime.
Make sure your xqd card is one of the following models SONY G Series SONY M Series Lexar 2933X Lexar 1400x 4 capacities: 32GB, 64GB, 120GB and 240GB Speeds up to 440MB/s transfer and 400MB/s write. (depending on the card)
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 14 December 2019