Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Rebecca Firth
Rebecca Firth is the author of The Cookie Book and The Cake Book (2021) and the photographer and creator of the Saveur-nominated blog, DisplacedHousewife.com, where she shares recipes of mostly sweets (and sometimes eats). Her work has appeared both on- and offline in Bake From Scratch Magazine, Rachael Ray Every Day, Sunset Magazine, Buzzfeed, Teen Vogue, Epicurious, The Washington Post, Food & Wine and more. Rebecca lives in the Santa Ynez Valley, California.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Rebecca Firth
Every Occasion is Better with Cake
Rebecca Firth, best-selling author of The Cookie Book, is back with the cake party you’ve been looking for! Fulfill all of your cake needs for any occasion with breakfast cakes, petite cakes, Bundt cakes, snacking cakes and stunning layered cakes. There’s something for everyone, including:
• Chocolate-Coconut Candy Bar Cake
• Stella’s Strawberry Lemonade Cake with Strawberry Marshmallow Frosting
• Raspberry Jam Coffee Cake
• Brown Butter Snickerdoodle Cake with Cinnamon Spice Frosting
• Chocolate Horchata Meringue Cake
• Glazed Tangerine Donut Cake
• Chocolate Stout Cake with Champagne Buttercream
• Petite Caramelized Banana Split Pavlovas
• Dulce de Leche Pumpkin Cheesecake
Whether you want a delicious midweek treat or something dazzling to end a meal, this collection has you covered with make-ahead tips, substitutions and cake-making magic.
Mind-Blowing Cookies for Every Craving
Up your cookie game to out-of-this-world incredible with DisplacedHousewife founder Rebecca Firth’s amazing, all-new gourmet recipes. Whether you’re looking for a cookie that can be mixed and baked in under an hour or something a little more complex, these desserts will dazzle your taste buds like never before.
Choose from over 75 indulgent recipes, including:
• Everything Chocolate Chip Cookies
• Red Velvet Madeleines
• Stuffed Pretzel Caramel Skillet Cookie
• A Sugar Cookie for Every Occasion
• Lemony White Chocolate Truffles
• Peanut Butter Cup Meringues
• The Holy Sh*t S’more Cookie
• Ooey Gooey Fudgy Brownies
• Cold Brew Cookies
• Gavin’s Salted Caramel Blondies
With insider tips and tricks to creating the best baked goods around, you’ll be rocking the bake sale, delighting your coworkers and impressing your in-laws in no time.
Cookie connoisseurs, rejoice!