- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
BRO SHAVER Back Hair Shaver, Uses Standard Double Edge (DE) Safety Razor Blades, Stainless Steel Bolts, Cheap refills, Blades cost pennies, 15 razors included, Do-it-yourself
Enhance your purchase
|Number of blades||3|
About this item
- 60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & 1 YEAR WARRANTY: We are confident that this will be the greatest back shaver you have ever used, period. If you're not satisfied for any reason, we will refund your purchase 100% guaranteed. Plus you're covered by a one year warranty. This Bro stands by you.
- SHAVE WET OR DRY: Our NEW Comfy Cloud Shaving Technology delivers comfort and prevents skin irritation, even with dry shaving. Our blade refills are nearly 50 times cheaper and name brand compared to backBladed shavers with plastic holders hiding double edge razors inside. Don't be fooled with competitors high priced refills and their handling, gluing then repackaging low quality double edge razors in plastic holders that are dull, crooked, rust, don't last, and are bad for the environment.
- FAST AND PAINLESS DO-IT-YOURSELF BACK SHAVER: You won't need help with back hair removal anymore. This is the smoothest, closest, most comfortable, safest and forgiving shave with the industries longest handle for greatest reach and comfort, lowest cost (just pennies) blade refills, premium quality with world class razors, stainless steel parts, strong reinforced handle, and easy loading. Includes 15 high stainless steel double edge safety blades enough for 10 fresh blade changes!
- BACK SHAVING DISRUPTED: 100% water resistant. The Bro Shaver offers the smoothest most comfortable shave that is guarded, forgiving, and protected. Use any world class double edge razor brands, then flip them over and use the other side. All for just pennies. It's honest blade refill cost and clean. No more refill rip-off!
- AUTHENTIC AND THE ORIGINAL: Designed by an American company with over 15 years of experience, numerous patents, and know-how making back hair shavers. This is the latest model with orange comb. We have what you want: Outrageously fast, comfortable, easy and close shaving. The solution you've been waiting for. Enjoy Bro!
Product detailsSize:3 Blade | Colour:Gray
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 60 x 6 x 16 cm; 160 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Bro Shaver
- ASIN : B01JB4UQ7C
- Item Model Number : A32
Best Sellers Rank:
12,439 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 101 in Men's Razors
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
There is an optimum angle to get the blade to shave and sometimes it is difficult to get the blade to that angle when reaching down or around to your own back. I don't understand how the 1 star reviews can say it doesn't remove hair at all unless they are just not finding that angle and laying the blade flat on their back. I love the fact it takes standard DE blades compared to some others that need special blades costing a fortune.
The sales ad states it "tears down for easy travel" it doesn't it is one piece. Detachable shaving head is another misdirect the head comes apart for loading new blades but it does not detach from the handle. The sales page also states it doesn't come with blades due to Amazon's bladed product policy but mine did include blades.
The handle is very flimsy feeling I think it would be difficult to break under normal shaving conditions but does feel weak and one reviewer has posted a pic of his broken handle but I don't how.
As for whether it cuts you - I have used it twice and haven't been cut, I was being careful but am cut free but it is a razor at the end of the day so if you go in waving your arms about in all directions it will cut.
I think for what it is this overpriced but needs must, it does work.
Also agree with another review - I'm no prude but the whole 70's sexiest advertising thing is really cringe worthy.
There is a big problem with the product though, which can give the wrong impression: The included blades.
First time I used the product it was a major letdown. I managed to take longer to finish shaving, than with my Philips electric back trimmer and that resulted in skin irritation.
Having used a safety razor for a few years now, I suspected the included blades might have been the issue, so I figured I'd give them a shot in my safety razor. Turns out I was correct. Those damn things couldn't deal with my facial hair without several passes and even then the result wasn't as close a shave as with my normal blades (Astra Platinum). Next time I was due for a back shave I gave the BROSHAVER another chance, this time using my Astra Platinum blades and even in Mild mode the experience was fast, clean and irritation free. A second pass was needed very rarely and only due to the contouring of my back, which is to be expected.
TL:DR Use different blades before considering the BROSHAVER to be bad. The included ones are best recycled or maybe left aside for a rainy day. Of course that's just my experience. Could have been a bad batch.
Did take me a while to complete my first shave, getting used to best ways to hold the shaver to reach all the areas, but in time no doubt will get more proficient.
A good clean shave on “M” setting, did a dry shave.
With the pack of razor blades I purchased separately, and for the fact that you can turn the blades round when one side gets blunt, this shaver will work out a lot cheaper than other brands and electronic ones.