|Computer Memory Type||SIMM|
|Hard Drive Interface||USB|
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, Game Consoles, Tablets, Laptops|
|Number of Ports||4|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 6.5 x 2.8 cm; 218 Grams|
|Item Weight||218 g|
|Item Model Number||LL065G2Uz|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||18 January 2018|
Llamatec 65W Type-C charger, 65W USB C charger with 1.8m (5.9ft) Light Up cord for Apple Macbook, Dell XPS, Xiaomi Air, Huawei Matebook, HP Spectre, Lenovo IdeaPad, Yoga, and X1 Carbon, Razer Blade Stealth, Nintendo Switch,Asus ZenBook 3 and more, delivers a reliable 65W while enabling the visible and fast charging experience (BLACK with LED on the connector)
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, Game Consoles, Tablets, Laptops|
|Item weight||218 Grams|
|Frequency range||50 Hz - 60 Hz|
About this item
- 【Specifications】Input:100-240V 50-60Hz, Output(PD+QC):5V/3A=15 Watts, 9V/3A=27 Watts, 15V/3A=45 Watts, 20V/3.25A=65 Watts, this 65W USB-C Wall Charger let you charge your laptop, tablet, smartphone and more
- 【Compatibility】Powerful replacement charger for A1706, A1708, A1718, A1540, MJ262LL/A, Apple MacBook 12-inch 2017, MacBook Pro 13.3-inch 2017, Macbook Pro 13-inch 2016,Razer Blade Stealth, Xiaomi Air 12 Notebook 12.5-inch, Xiaomi Air 13.3-inch, HUAWEI Matebook HP Spectre 13.3-inch,Asus ZenBook 13 series P/N 90XB04EN-MPW020, DELL XPS 13, Dell P/N HA65NM170, M1WCF, DA65NM170 LA65NM130 0JYJNW 0JNKWD
- 【Safety】Built-in power supply protection, ensure safe use with over voltage, over current, and over temperature protection
- 【SMART】USB C technology allows you to charge USB C enabled devices with a single charger by using automatic voltage selection to suit the device in use, with a maximum power output of 65W through the USB-C port
- 【Warranty】All Llamatec products are backed by a 12-month warranty. We want you to love this charger as much as we do. If you don't, that's OK - you have up to 45 days from the date of order to return your product or apply for a refund
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sunlink Electronics is an Australian business est.2008, we earned all stars from Australia market place ! Our ability to deliver charge solution is what keeps it beating
This Llamatec 65W USB Type-C Wall Charger is designed to provide fast and efficient charging. Inspired by our vision for Production Excellence in a connected world, every detail was carefully considered with customers’ needs in mind.
1. Input: 100V-240V AC 50/60Hz
2. Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3.25A
3. Supports Output: 65W max
Popular Compatible Model
Apple MacBook 12-inch 2015/2016
Apple MacBook pro 13.3-inch (2017)
Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017)
HP Pavilion x2
HP Spectre 13.3-inch
Dell XPS 12
Dell XPS 13 9350
Dell Latitude 7390
Dell Latitude 5290 2-in-1
Razer Blade Stealth
Asus ZenBook 3 UX490 UX490U
Asus ZenBook 3 Deluxe UX490ua
Lenovo Yoga 520 14" Pentium
Lenovo Yoga 370
Lenovo Yoga 920
Lenovo IdeaPad 14" 120S Pentium
Lenovo X1 Carbon 5th Gen
Lenovo X1 Carbon 6th Gen
Microsoft Surface Book 2
XiaoMi Air 12.5 inch 13.3-inch
Handy Tips for choosing & using your charger
1. Check the input requirement from the Model Tag on the back of your laptop e.g +20V==3.25A.65W
2. The amount of power input is determined by 3 factors as P=I*V, they are Power (measured in Watts), current(I, measured in Amps) and Voltage (V, measured in volts)
3. Ensure you're using a charger that's optimized for your laptop power requirement, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to confirm the suitability
4. Always switch the device off and unplug the charger before removing the laptop battery
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After disconnecting everything and turning the power outlet on and off, my stuff started to work again (imagine my sigh of relief!). Didn't plan on trying with this charger again, so I returned it.
I give it three stars for the quick delivery and excellent customer service.
Easier to pack item for travel as compared to the factory charger; there are two sets of cables that need to be wrapped up for the factory charger, while the Llamatec has only one power brick and the USB-C cable is attached/fixed to the power brick, which can be easier packing, as a bonus, the USB-C to USB-C cable is approximately 1/2 the thickness of the power lead of the factory charger, further keeping things compact.
Also works perfectly for the Samsung S8+; Android displays and estimates the charge rate as Fast Charging. The blue light on the front of connector is a perfect balance of noticeable but discreet. So if you plug it in next to your bed it won’t keep you up at night. I hope this review helped you make an informed decision.
- Charges quickly
- The charger is not very bulky, making it really easy to pack and travel with
- The bright blue light is not very subtle and can be a little overbearing but I just stick a bit of blutack on it and it is fine
- The cable is a decent length but is not very long so don't expect to be sitting on the other end of the room while it is charging
Overall a good charger which does the job and I would recommend it, but if the blue light and the cable length is a deciding factor for you I would recommend a more premium type C charger.
Fortunately the cord and plug are a nice solid black, and a layer of electrical tape over all but a tiny corner of the blue indicator has reduced the glow to a bearable, and useful, tiny little glowing dot.
I bought this to use with a Surface Pro 7 and found that the Surface Pen hover functionality (the proximity cursor) doesn't work if you put your palm on the screen while this charger is connected. It continues not to work even without your hand on the screen.
What's more, it remains broken even after disconnecting the charger. I had to connect the SP7 to the official power supply for it to start working again, and even now I'm not sure it was working like it was.
Don't have this problem with a more expensive Dell USB-C charger, so remember you get what you pay for.
Edit: Pretty sure it has done permanent damage, since there has now been multiple times where the device does not recognize the pen when I go to use it. I do not remember this happening before. Safe to say I'm a little annoyed.
Bought three of these for me and two colleagues as an experiment - intend to buy a heap more for the rest of the team.
I found the blue light on the charger very useful - in contrast to some other reviews I read. I confess I have had the experience of plugging my laptop in, thinking it was charging, then going back in the morning and realising it wasn't switched on at the wall (d'oh!). But that's virtually impossible with this charger, as the blue light clearly lets you know the charger is actually charging.
I'll be buying more of these.