Renogy 10Ft 10 AWG Solar Panel and Controller Connector Adaptor Wire MC4 Extension Cables
- Two cables with hard plastic MC4 connecters at one end and bare on the other end (male and female).
- Black wire sunlight resistant cable,extends and locks built-in cables.
- UV resistant and waterproof,TUV tested cable.
- TUV logo print per feet indicates that the cable meets TUV standards for PV solar application.
- Make more space between your solar panels and between your solar panel and charge controller.
Product detailsSize:10Ft 10AWG
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 304.8 x 0.38 x 0.38 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 April 2018
- Manufacturer : AK-10FT-10
- ASIN : B00JH1PABW
- Item Model Number : AK-10FT-10
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Renogy adaptor kit is a set of two wires designed specifically for connecting a Renogy Solar panel to a charge controller. The adaptor kit includes MC4 connectors on one end for effortless connection to the solar panel, & exposed wire on the other end to lead directly into the charge controller. This wiring kit is essential for off-grid solar installations, roof or ground level, & is offered in a wide range of sizes. The wiring is weatherproof & designed to withstand extreme heat & cold. This wiring kit is ideal for Renogy off-grid kits ranging from 100W to 400W.
From the manufacturer
Renogy Adapter Kit is a set of two wires made for connecting your Renogy panel to your charge controller. Specialized with Female & Male connectors on one end for effortless connection to your panel and exposed wire on the other end to lead directly into your charge controller, this wire makes system set up as easy as can be.
Renogy Adaptor Kit Solar Cable Wire with Female & Male Connectors
Connect Solar Panel and Charge Controller
- Conductor: Tinned copper wire
- 10 AWG 6 mm² Maximum current 40A
- Rating Voltage: DC up to 1.8KV, AC up to1KV
- Insulation & Jacket: XLPO (cross-linked polyolefin)
- 10 AWG AVG Thickness 1.0 mm
- Ambient Temperature: -40˚ F ~ 194 ˚ F
- Fire Rated: IEC60332-1
Essential for off-grid solar power system setup
Adapter kits are mainly used to connect solar panels and charge controllers. Please choose the item based on the distance between panel and controller. For system current under 30A, please use 12 AWG wires. For system current between 30A-40A, please use 10 AWG wires.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Happy with the product, if you don't want to crimp your own, this is a good cable.