|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||MUV Backcountry Pump Package|
|Item Model Number||REN-M-09|
|Product Dimensions||30.48 x 16.51 x 5.08 cm; 386 Grams|
Renovo Water MUV Backcountry Pump Water Filter - Blocks Chemicals, Heavy Metals, Bacteria, and More
|Price:||+ $11.26 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Protects against chemicals, heavy metals, bacteria, eColi, Giardia, Cryptosporidium, cysts, and more
- Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, survival, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness
- Ideal for quickly filtering a large amount of water. Perfect for families, groups, and scouts where everyone doesn't have a water filter.
- MUV2 Filter rated up to 100,000; 0.1 Micron absolute hollow fiber membrane can be backflushed for long life. MUV1 Activated Carbon Fiber filter filters up to 150 gallons and is user replaceable.
- Adapts to your lifestyle and water requirements. Use one or two of the filters in unison or mix and match as needed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pack weight: 13.5 oz. Filters 99.999% of bacteria (Giardia, E.coli, Cryptosporidium, blocks sediment and large particulate. Lightweight pump and filtration system. User replaceable filters. Includes: l MUV1 activated carbon fiber filter, MUV2 hollow fiber filter, pre-filter pre-28 assembly, (5) pre-filter felt, out28 assembly, pump, (2) hose adapter, hose (blue/clean water, 18"), hose (gray/dirty water, 36"), strainer/pre-filter. Boxed with hanging tab.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I received a reply from renovo telling me they would replace the pump and also advised me that the pump will only work when held in the vertical position. I held the pump in a vertical position and after 50 Strokes with no water I gave up.