Reolink PoE NVR 16 Channel 5-Megapixels Super HD 2560 * 1920 IP Home Security Camera System 3TB Hard Drive 24/7 Recording RLN16-410
|Special feature||16ch NVR,suppport 16pieces 4MP IP camera,Onvif, POE,surveillance|
|Video capture resolution||5 megapixels|
|Video capture format||MPEG-4|
About this item
- UNFAILING 24/7 RECORDING: Pre-installed 3TB HDD for reliable 24/7 recording and monitoring. Support up to 16 cameras recording at the same time. You can install an up to 4TB external hard drive.
- ONLY WORK WITH REOLINK CAMERAS: Work perfectly with all Reolink PoE 4MP & 1080p cameras, such as RLC-410/411/420/422/423 cameras. Manage and configure up to 16 cameras easily.
- POE EASY SETUP: A 100% Plug & Play NVR. With a single cable for each camera, you can connect IP cameras to the NVR for both power and data. The wiring process can't be simpler.
- LOCAL & REMOTE ACCESS: View your security camera system locally by connecting to a monitor or a HD TV, or via free Reolink App and Client on your mobile devices & computer or a web browser remotely.
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONS: Use the NVR with all Reolink PoE 4MP or 1080p cameras. Enjoy real-time video live stream & playback. Get instant alerts when there are motion events. Backing up local data can't be simpler.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 36.6 x 34.9 x 13.2 cm; 3.8 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 19 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Reolink
- ASIN : B077N8ZRPJ
- Manufacturer reference : RLN16-410
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Data Encryption, Cyber Security
We use AWS server to achieve remote access, Reolink server is not involved, no customer data will be left to us. Besides, all the data is dynamically encrypted and safe.
Replay Critical Moments
If you want 24/7 video recording or if you have multiple IP cameras to manage, this Keep track of what has happened and catch up on anything you might have missed. You can review saved videos on Reolink’s free App/Client. Motion events are specially identified thus you can find the video you want easily.
With or Without the Internet
This NVR can be used without being connected to the internet for local recording and live viewing. However, an internet connection is required to enable remote viewing, motion push notifications.
PoE Makes Easier Wiring and Installation
A real plug and play network video recorder! It features PoE (Power over Ethernet), with a single network cable connecting each of your IP cameras to the NVR for both power supply and video signal transmission. Easy wiring – the wiring process can’t be simpler for DIY enthusiasts.
- Plug and play, easy connection with Reolink PoE cameras.
- It will automatically recognize Reolink 5MP/4MP WiFi cameras connected to the same router.
Reolink POE 4K 16CH NVR Specifications
|Power Supply||DC 48V/2.5A|
|Working Environment||Temperature: -10°C ~+55°C (14°F~131°F); Humidity: 10%~90%|
|Power Consumption||<10W（Without HDD & PoE）|
|PoE Supported Standard||IEEE 802.3 af/at|
|Video Format||H.265, H.264|
|Live View/Playback Resolution||3840*2160, 2560x1920, 2560*1440, 2048*1536, 2304*1296, 1080P, 720P|
|SATA||2 SATA Interfaces for 2 HDDs|
|Capacity||Up to 6TB Capacity for Each HDD|
|16CH PoE Cam NVR||5MP PoE Cam||5MP PoE Cam||5MP PTZ PoE Cam||5MP Zoom PoE Cam|
|Resolution||5MP (2560*1920)||5MP (2560*1920)||5MP (2560*1920)||5MP (2560*1920)||5MP (2560*1920)|
|Audio||/||Built-in Mic||Built-in Mic||External Audio Pickup (not included)||Built-in Mic|
|Recording||24/7 Continuously to Built-in 3TB HDD||Motion Events to SD Card (not included)||Motion Events to SD Card (not included)||Motion Events to SD Card (not included)||Motion Events to SD Card (not included)|
|Data Transmitted Distance||/||270ft with CAT5/330ft with CAT6||270ft with CAT5/330ft with CAT6||270ft with CAT5/330ft with CAT6||270ft with CAT5/330ft with CAT6|
|Power By||Camera via PoE; NVR via Adapter||PoE/Adapter (not included)||PoE/Adapter (not included)||PoE/Adapter (includes a 12V 2A adapter)||PoE/Adapter (not included)|
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|